Over clocking help needed

I have a Ryzen 7 1700 cpu, Asus prime x370 pro, and 16gb g skill TridentZ rgb series. 

I recently updated bios to the latest hoping it would let me run docp for the ram. I had my cpu over clocked to 3.85 ghz and now it tells me my pc Is unstable even at 3.1. Ryzen master has no issue letting me hit me desired speeds. I just can’t in the bios. It will only post with default settings of 3ghz. I don’t know what to do. I updated to 5220 from 4024. I tried to go back but it won’t let me.

is there something I’ve messed up on? Or something basic I’m missing that could fix my issue in the bios? I want my oc back. Lol

Now if you want help, you might need to put a question anywhere what exactly you're looking for... :D 

4 hours ago, Izonedout said:

I have a Ryzen 7 1700 cpu, Asus prime x370 pro, and 16gb g skill TridentZ rgb series. 

I recently updated bios to the latest hoping it would let me run docp for the ram. I had my cpu over clocked to 3.85 ghz and now it tells me my pc Is unstable even at 3.1. Ryzen master has no issue letting me hit me desired speeds. I just can’t in the bios. It will only post with default settings of 3ghz. I don’t know what to do. I updated to 5220 from 4024. I tried to go back but it won’t let me.

Edit: is there something I’ve messed up on? Or something basic I’m missing that could fix my issue in the bios? I want my oc back. Lol

Edited by Izonedout