Mouse and Keyboard deactivate during play.

I only really notice it while playing games, but can assume may be happening at other times too.

While holding down a key or mouse button (ie walking forward or scoping in) it will deactivate and get stuck in the off position, even while I continue to hold it down, until I release and repress.

This is happening every 5-10 seconds and is a real pain while trying to play anything.

Mouse = Logitech G502

Keyboard = Fire Dancing 1st Player Gaming Keyboard

Both plugged into motherboard USB3.0

Games experienced in: Trailmakers, Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Any ideas at all?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, TheMCfarmer said:

I only really notice it while playing games, but can assume may be happening at other times too.

While holding down a key or mouse button (ie walking forward or scoping in) it will deactivate and get stuck in the off position, even while I continue to hold it down, until I release and repress.

This is happening every 5-10 seconds and is a real pain while trying to play anything.

Any ideas at all?

Thanks

@TheMCfarmer My mouse does that sometimes but not every 5-10 sec thankfully. It was like not responding for about 2 sec randomly while playing world of warcraft. Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, MousePadLED were all plug in the 4 USB slot on the top USB 2.0. Switched the Mouse to USB 3.0 below which is away from others. Nothing pop up since then. I can't tell it get fixed but I need to wait and see.

Probably be useful if you noted keyboard, manufacturer or brands, type of connection, what games it is happening in?

Actually any information at all would probably assist.

9 minutes ago, Dravinian said:

Probably be useful if you noted keyboard, manufacturer or brands, type of connection, what games it is happening in?

Actually any information at all would probably assist.

Updated OP thanks

I had the same experience playing The Outer Worlds.  I thought the batteries had gone in my mouse/keyboard.

However, it isn't that old (like months).

If any actually has an answer I would like to know too.

I asked for details incase you were hard wired in and therefore were facing a completely different problem.