OLED burn in?

Hi there, 

I recently played a game (poly bridge) witch static bars on the top and bottom for about 5 1/2 hours on my Lg V30 and after that I had some image retention of these bars. So far so good, on the next morning everything was fine again, but at the same evening after watching about 1 1/2 hours of video, I got not exactly the same effects, but a strange grey-ish stripe above only some of my multitasking apps and abovey volume slider (on the side) (I attached an image). Then on the next morning everything was fine again, and basically the same as the last day happened, but after I layed the phone down for about 10 minutes everything was fine again. And those bars also move, if I move the app in multitasking or the volume slider comes in and out. I feel like it recovers really fast, but no matter what I do, those effects come over time. I would be really glad if somebody knew the problem, even if it's to replace the screen (hopefully not).1635387500_Screenshot_20200526-0041293.thumb.png.f93a104141c0356e6d3df8ccee5ffc44.png

I can't see it... Maybe It's just me but I don't think you can see burn-in in a screenshot... 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 hour ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

I can't see it... Maybe It's just me but I don't think you can see burn-in in a screenshot... 

I can't see it either.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Go into a dark room, download or look at a plain white image and crank up your device's brightness.

If it's a true screen burn in, you'll see it easily.

Additionally, if it is not an actual screen burn it, it could very well be some sort of bad screen uniformity, same thing as before, go into a dark room, download or look at this image (Chrome's Incognito start page also works) and crank up your device's brightness, if you see various shades of gray, that could be the gray stripe you saw.

@KayTees' Little Brother

My PC: Stepping Stones (2019)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B360 HD3

RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB (2x4) Black DDR4-2133GHz

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB

Case: Thermaltake View 27
Storage: SanDisk 2.5" 128GB SSD | Western Digital 3.5" 1TB HDD

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550W

Displays: LG 27GL63TBenQ GW2270 21.5"

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ Cherry MX Red Switches & 2010 Razer Blackwidow w/ Cherry MX Blues Switches

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Headset: V-MODA Crossfade M-100

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 LTSC

Last updated: August 10, 2020 at 2:10 PM

Mobile Devices:

Spoiler

Phone: OnePlus 7 Pro Almond (OnePlus GM1917)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8" (SM-T330NU)

Previous Phones: Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910W8), OnePlus 5T (OnePlus A5010), OnePlus 6 (OnePlus A6003)

PCPartsPicker:

Spoiler

PCPartsPicker Link: http://tiny.cc/KenTees

Last updated: April 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM

7 hours ago, Felix_Fischer said:

Now I've tried a plain white screen and grey in a dark room, but I can't see anything anymore, just like each morning the last 2 days. When I woke up, I could still see the artefacts, bit after having breakfast, they're completely gone again. I try to make a photo or video next time it appears.

So I found out that those gray bars just appear if the screen brightness is fairly low (I filmed it so you can see what I mean)

That's not burn in.

Could be some kind of "Image Retention": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_persistence

Or how the Display's energy control.

Or that whole "Bar" goes up to the top, but the top part should be 100% transparent, but LG made it only 99% transparent --> So you can "see" something there at the exact vertical alignment, as the bar you pull in.

10 hours ago, Darkseth said:

That's not burn in.

Could be some kind of "Image Retention": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_persistence

Or how the Display's energy control.

Or that whole "Bar" goes up to the top, but the top part should be 100% transparent, but LG made it only 99% transparent --> So you can "see" something there at the exact vertical alignment, as the bar you pull in.

Btw. My volume slider is from a third party app, so it could be that there a bug, but series I got the effect in my multitasking view, but not as often.