Swapping CPU Cooler

So i have a question, i just ordered an Noctua nh-d15, to replace for my cooler master h100,

simple reason is that im just not a fan of AIO cooling.

Are my temps gonna become higher, lower og similair on my CPU?

do i need to remove my CPU from the socket to clean of the thermal paste or can i do it mounted.

And also, it's been some years since i have last time tinkered with my PC, so in what order do i take the AIO out, water block first, or radiator.

Obviously i will remove the GPU to get proper acces.

My setup:

Case: NZXT H500

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z390 PLUS GAMING
Hard drive: 1TB M.2 NVMe X4 (INTEL 660P)
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS
RAM: 32GB 3000MHZ HYPERX PREDATOR
GPU: ASUS RTX2080TI 11GB ROG STRIX

5 minutes ago, Ryaanz said:

Are my temps gonna become higher, lower og similair on my CPU?

What is your current cooler? Or is it something that comes included in the case?

The NH-D15 is one of the best coolers out there, in most situations you will see an improvement (improvement in temps/speeds/loudness of the PC or multiple of those).

Is your case the CM H100? That supports coolers up to 83mm, while the NH-D15 is like 160mm or something.

6 minutes ago, Ryaanz said:

do i need to remove my CPU from the socket to clean of the thermal paste or can i do it mounted.

don't need to remove the CPU from the socket

7 minutes ago, Ryaanz said:

And also, it's been some years since i have last time tinkered with my PC, so in what order do i take the AIO out, water block first, or radiator.

Unplug all cables > remove pump/block combo from CPU > remove radiator seems like the most logical steps

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

What is your current cooler? Or is it something that comes included in the case?

Oh sorry my bad current cooler is Corsair h100.

Is your case the CM H100? That supports coolers up to 83mm, while the NH-D15 is like 160mm or something.

It's the h500, it states on noctua's website that they should be compatible.