Plannig to frost my glass panel with some pattern on it, any interesting pattern idea?

e22big

Just like the topic. I still don't get my case though (NR600, waiting for it to ship) not a big fan of transparent case (especially with dust every where) so I plan to frost a glass panel with frosting sprey (or get a matte black film or something.) Since I am going to do it, imprinting some pattern using a sticker before frosting sprey should be sick so I am looking for some idea. 

I am thinking that circuit pattern like one below look pretty sick

Vinyl Circuit Tree Pattern Wall Sticker Geekery Science Wall ...

2 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

What type of lighting are you going have behind it?

faint breathing blue

Not sure how much detail your going to want to do. But, Maybe a kraken or something biomechanical

1 minute ago, narrdarr said:

Not sure how much detail your going to want to do. But, Maybe a kraken or something biomechanical

nah I am looking for something a bit minimalistic 

Not really minimalistic. and also hard to do. But i've always been a fan of doodles. Like Vexx does. (give him a search)

But for minimalism... a beehive?

-Moved to Case Modding and Other Mods-

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25