What is the most fans a case can hold?

I am new to these, so i might have posted in the wrong topic. I am learning. I am going to be over clocking a i9-10900K to 6 ghz and I am curious to wonder what case can hold the most 120mm fans. If I posted in the wrong topic, note that I am new to this and I will try to do my best.

14 minutes ago, Chase jones said:

I am going to be over clocking a i9-10900K to 6 ghz

You're not going to be cooling a 6Ghz 10900K with fans -- You need liquid nitrogen or at the very least a subzero chiller.

If you meant 5Ghz, then case fans matter a lot less than the actual cooler you use. Get a big NH-D15 or Dark Rock Pro 4 for air cooling, or a 280mm/360mm radiator.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Hey there. If all you want is a case with a bunch of fan options, consider the Phanteks Enthoo 719? Decent full tower case.

Spoiler

Phanteks Enthoo 719 Cooling Capacity 1

• 4 x 120mm front fans.
  • 3 x 120mm top fans.
  • 1 x 120mm rear fan.
  • 3 x 120mm bottom fans.
  • 4 x 120mm side fans.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

You're not going to be cooling a 6Ghz 10900K with fans -- You need liquid nitrogen or at the very least a subzero chiller.

If you meant 5Ghz, then case fans matter a lot less than the actual cooler you use. Get a big NH-D15 or Dark Rock Pro 4 for air cooling, or a 280mm/360mm radiator.

Ok but the boost clock for the 10900k is 5.3 ghz. I don't think it would be that hard! (I am sorry if you think I am dumb or something lol I am always trying to learn more here.)

4 minutes ago, Chase jones said:

Ok but the boost clock for the 10900k is 5.3 ghz. I don't think it would be that hard! (I am sorry if you think I am dumb or something lol I am always trying to learn more here.)

5.3 is the boost under perfectly ideal conditions on a single core. Plus, power draw goes up exponentially as you increase frequency.

4.8Ghz is the all-core turbo speed for the 10900K, and with power consumption limits removed (still at stock speeds, just without limiting amount of turbo) the processor draws over 250W.

GamersNexus was only able to overclock to 5.2ish Ghz, you'd be lucky to get 5.3Ghz all-core overclock, let alone 6Ghz.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4