Mini-Itx Console Equivalent

Hi guys,

I'm looking at building a mini itx pc, case you please look at my parts and advice there compatibility. This is my first pc build.

Link:

Thanks

Go with the 1650 super instead of the 570. In an ITX case you’re going to want the more power efficient parts because heat management is a problem. Also, you might need to pick up a low profile cooler. I believe the 2600’s cooler needs to have the shroud taken off to fit in the node 202. 

On another note, the node 202 is a great case (i built my first PC in it). However, it is fairly restrictive with upgrades because of the low cpu cooler clearance. You’ll be limited to things like the Noctua L9i and CPUs that can be cooler with that. You might want to consider the 3300x instead of the 2600. The 3300x will likely outperform the 2600 in  lot of games and will be more power efficient.

I would just recommend these changes: 

It has a nicer power supply and the 1650 super which performs closer to the 580. If you’re set on the 570, go for it. The 570 isn’t a bad card it’s just a hot card comparatively to the new equivalents. 

1 hour ago, TommyHarderUK said:

Hi guys,

I'm looking at building a mini itx pc, case you please look at my parts and advice there compatibility. This is my first pc build.

Link:

Thanks

I would reccomend waiting for b550 and ryzen 4000 as that will be much more future proof. They are coming out later this year

Hi guys,

Link:

Thanks

I would reccomend waiting for b550 and ryzen 4000 as that will be much more future proof. They are coming out later this year

Hi guys,

Link:

Thanks

I am open to any advice on changes but here is what I believe would be good.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/pz2DV7