Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrzejL

Forum feature request - “Mark as read” on “Unread Content” page in mobile layout.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi Guys 

I am missing this forum feature.

“Mark as read” on “Unread Content” page in mobile layout.

Any chance of adding it?

463C9496-649D-4A6B-A758-579DB7500253.thumb.png.09567eb7278e863c2cf061356d2dfc37.png

Thanks in advance.

Andrzej

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."

"Never meet Your heroes. Most of the time you'll only end up disappointed."

/ Polak / Husband / Employee / Hetero / Carnivorous / Fugly / Geek / @$$hole / with ADD / Roman Catholic /

12 minutes ago, The_russian said:

There’s a topic for forum suggestions:

https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/81-forum-suggestions/

Oh carp (as in fish 😜), somehow I missed it. Sorry.

Any chance any moderator looking at this thread could merge my thread with the official one?

Regards

Andrzej

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."

/ Polak / Husband / Employee / Hetero / Carnivorous / Fugly / Geek / @$$hole / with ADD / Roman Catholic /

1 minute ago, AndrzejL said:

Oh carp (as in fish 😜), somehow I missed it. Sorry.

Any chance any moderator looking at this thread could merge my thread with the official one?

Regards

Andrzej

I've moved your thread. As for feature, I don't think that will be useful. I would recommend you create custom activity feed if you like to limit threads it gives.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I've moved your thread. As for feature, I don't think that will be useful. I would recommend you create custom activity feed if you like to limit threads it gives.

Thank you. I respect Your opinion. I think it will be useful (at least for me) as I am using it on the full fledged version of the forum constantly.

image.thumb.png.62fbde8aa825937df50a3029788019c7.png

Regards

Andrzej

Are you talking about the "Mark site as read" link? The reason that it wasn't added to the mobile site is that it is very infrequently used - you're one of the only people that uses it.

HTTP/2 203

That’s exactly what I meant. I understand. Will have to live without it 😉.

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards

Andrzej