Is my PSU powerful enough for GTX 1650S?

FGR

Hello guys, I'm looking into buying a new graphics card which is 1650S, and I'm wondering will my LCPower PSU which is 350W be enough? On the site it says that recommended power is 350W so I'm afraid that it will be not enough?

PC specs:

- Intel i5-4440

- ASrock H81 DGS R2.0

- Crucial DDR3 8gb RAM

- 1 TB hard disk

- Razer Huntsman

- Logitech G502SE

it technically is, just barely, but that psu might not be up to the task. i would consider a psu upgrade, it can always be carried over to a new build if you upgrade.

4 minutes ago, FGR said:

Hello guys, I'm looking into buying a new graphics card which is 1650S, and I'm wondering will my LCPower PSU which is 350W be enough? On the site it says that recommended power is 350W so I'm afraid that it will be not enough?

PC specs:

- Intel i5-4440

- ASrock H81 DGS R2.0

- Crucial DDR3 8gb RAM

- 1 TB hard disk

- Razer Huntsman

- Logitech G502SE

you will have to undervolt EVERYTHING for it to work properly.

If it were a reputable brand and model of power supply I would say you'd be fine. However, it's definitely a questionable unit so I'd certainly upgrade it as well.
Best case it runs fine and you don't have any noticeable problems. Worst case the PSU kills several components as it tries it's best to handle the load maybe giving off some magic smoke in the process.

Take a look at the up to date PSU Tier List here on the forum. Try to get a 550w to 600w B tier unit if possible, and if you plan to carry the PSU over to a new system when you next upgrade try to get a B+ Tier unit.

Also highly recommend EVGA for the 1650 Super, their support is awesome if you ever need it.

- Personal Rig -

AMD 7950X3D / 64GB G.SKILL DDR5-6000 EXPO / ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC
ASUS ProArt X670E / Noctua NH-D15 Corsair 4000D Airflow / Corsair RM1000x / 4 x 2TB Crucial P5 Plus

- 🪦 HW Graveyard 🪦-

MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB 🪦🫡 Dec 2013 - Dec 2018
Seasonic Platinum 1000W 🪦🫡 Dec 2013 - Dec 2018

PNY GTX 470 1280MB 🪦🫡 June 2010 - August 2017

Intel Q9550 / Q9450 Systems 🪦🫡 Q1-2008 - Q3-2016
- Desktop Audio Equipment -
ADAM Audio F7's | Topping D30 Pro | Topping A30 Pro | HD598 & HD6XX w/ Sheepskin Pads