Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roanan

Is CanadaComputers crooked?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I purchased one item online from CanadaComputers (an RGB power converter) a week ago and I paid extra for overnight shipping.

Since then: Nothing!

They refuse to answer their "customer service" number

(all calls are met with a recording that their call volume is too high to take your call, no matter what day or time I call, and that I should leave a message, which I can not because it's always forwarded to a busy signal)

They refuse to answer their "live chat" (multiple attempts, each left open for more than two hours)

Inquiries via their "customer service contact form" have been ignored.

Calls to every single BC store have gone unanswered.

Have I been ripped off?

It's in moments like this that I think of my father's last words, which were: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

They use Canada Post as their shipping service. They are literally the worst shipping company in the world. A kid on a bicycle would be able to deliver your package faster. I received my package 2 weeks later than it was expected and I filed a complaint. I basically said, look, I understand this is not Canada Computer's fault. But, you guys gotta not use Canada Post. Next time your contract expires with the shipping company, you better not re-sign with them. Please let your higher ups know my message. The customer service person said they would pass on the message, but I doubt they did.

2 minutes ago, FullThrottle099 said:

They use Canada Post as their shipping service. They are literally the worst shipping company in the world. A kid on a bicycle would be able to deliver your package faster. I received my package 2 weeks later than it was expected and I filed a complaint. I basically said, look, I understand this is not Canada Computer's fault. But, you guys gotta not use Canada Post. Next time your contract expires with the shipping company, you better not re-sign with them. Please let your higher ups know my message. The customer service person said they would pass on the message, but I doubt they did.

# of packages is up, # of employees is down.

Sure FedEx and UPS are faster, but they're way costly.

Desktop: 7700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 1080Ti, Maximus IX Hero.

Laptop 1: Asus Zephyrus 701 - i7-9750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 2070 RTX

Laptop 2: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Just now, Andreas Lilja said:

# of packages is up, # of employees is down.

Sure FedEx and UPS are faster, but they're way costly.

3 minutes ago, FullThrottle099 said:

I paid extra for FedEx overnight

It's in moments like this that I think of my father's last words, which were: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

Did it show in stock, or was it special order?

I looked up "rgb power converter" and nothing comes up in their store.

They're not crooked, so it's likely something else.

You do need to realize that there's currently a pandemic, and as such, companies are not working to their optimum levels.

5 minutes ago, FullThrottle099 said:

Canada Post isn't that bad. They're not the fastest if you use regular shipping, but they're far from the worst. At least they have multiple pick up locations unlike CanPar or Purolator. Plus, if you ship XPressPost and it takes longer than they state you get a refund for your shipping costs.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Did it show in stock, or was it special order?

I looked up "rgb power converter" and nothing comes up in their store.

They're not crooked, so it's likely something else.

You do need to realize that there's currently a pandemic, and as such, companies are not working to their optimum levels.

Canada Post isn't that bad. They're not the fastest if you use regular shipping, but they're far from the worst. At least they have multiple pick up locations unlike CanPar or Purolator. Plus, if you ship XPressPost and it takes longer than they state you get a refund for your shipping costs.

In stock when I ordered.

Still "in stock online"

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_108&item_id=139438

...and I ALREADY STATED I PAID FOR FEDEX OVERNIGHT

1 minute ago, Roanan said:

In stock when I ordered.

Still "in stock online"

I had a week delay with UPS.

Desktop: 7700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 1080Ti, Maximus IX Hero.

Laptop 1: Asus Zephyrus 701 - i7-9750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 2070 RTX

Laptop 2: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Just now, Roanan said:

In stock when I ordered.

Still "in stock online"

What day did you order it on?
And did you bother to actually read what it states when you select FedEx "Overnight"

image.thumb.png.f6bdbb32a393605284cc9db76d2a6e6d.png

So, if you ordered it on a weekend, none of those days count, and if it takes them 2 days to process, you're still within the delivery window.

Given times being what they are, I wouldn't be surprised if processing time is 3 - 4 days, and shipping could be on top of that.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I don't know about BC, but here in QC, electronic stores are still closed because they are not an essential business. So that would make sense as to why they aren't responding when you call the stores.

Is there no way to contact them outside of live chat? Is there not a slower "form" you can fill that will send them a message? (I don't know, never shopped there, I usually go with Newegg or Amazon ever since NCIX went under)

Also, paying for overnight shipping =/= faster processing. If their warehouses are swamped with orders, it's gonna take a while no matter what.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, Roanan said:

I purchased one item online from CanadaComputers (an RGB power converter) a week ago and I paid extra for overnight shipping.

--SNIP--
Have I been ripped off?

There is currently a pandemic going on causing all sorts of weird delays, plus it really does depend on where the item is located. For example, something I ordered via Amazon Prime had a 2 day delivery estimate, but took 1.5 weeks to arrive (remember that shipping DOES NOT include order processing time, nor weekends), while an el-cheapo item ordered from a Canadian seller via eBay's cheapest 7 day estimated shipping option arrived after 3 days.

Let us know whether or not the order even shows as shipped when you login to Canada Computers website, or if you have a tracking number from FedEx yet. If you do have a tracking number and it's been longer than 3-5 days with no updates, I'd call FedEx to find out what's holding it up.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell - Unlimited Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | HP Touchpad | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

-Cleaned-

No one is trying to derail a thread.

|| ℍ𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕒 || 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

1 hour ago, Roanan said:

Since then: Nothing!

Keep in mind that Canada Computers bought all the old NCIX locations. They still ship by Canada Post, and if you're in the lower mainland in BC you would be better off going to the store if it's within your driving area.

1 hour ago, Roanan said:

Calls to every single BC store have gone unanswered.

Have I been ripped off?

The stores all reduced their hours and are pretty much operating as "pick up only", the one near me regularly has 2-3 people waiting outside it. So they are likely just busy.

See if you can check your order on the site (I've never ordered from them online since they're literately on the same block as me.) It could be the case that either the thing you ordered was not in stock and they're waiting for a shipment, or the order wasn't completed. I do not work for them, but any time I've been in the store, they're very not-busy.

Overnight shipping isn't the same thing as priority processing

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I think you should look any emails from them again. If there has been some additions to their terms due to current situation, its mentioned there. Also from the email you get about item being shipped to when you sign to have been received it, if it goes over what is promissed, you can easily argue for refund on shipping fees.

Still, if you feel like they've cheated you, you can always cancel and ask for refund. As long as its not shipped, cancellation should be easy and money returned in few days. If they decline, then you have even better case for consumer protection, and your bank.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, FullThrottle099 said:

Canada Post is fine. I haven't had any problems with it, and people who are complaining about shipping taking longer than expected in a fucking global pandemic can shove their packages up their ass.

Considering Canada Post can EASILY be half the cost of the same (estimated) shipping speed for the same package as UPS, it's great. I have always shipped with them and never had any issues. Before Covid I would never get anything more than a day later than expected, and they have never lost a package.

EDIT: My vote for "worst shipping company" goes to USPS or UPS. I currently have two packages in the mail, and both UPS and USPS have fucked up with them in two different ways.

USPS says my package was "delivered" to some random fucking address in Kentucky, even though eBay claims it's still in transit, and USPS hasn't changed this claim in a few days.

Spoiler

CaU6tlD9-REx28d8yzxPKNl6W1XrzcwdD1QB8IqO-hRSFoA_unmzudzl6g4H74-zijk8jsSrjZ_7lfiGE6jHMM1jf7jQBoMpfz2Rn_opi26KqL1dN3sWJXHl5vZDBpfJnPIqmW4sT5hLru7qCwAVyJ_D6QIxcR9mmXLjXK5veotgUoZ8fTDJwQ2DhpDX6Ip2MZcMVAjmoPNBDXmKgnykI4kgWLq_8K6VZfu3bx4Ozhc-M57116WF0vzJL4TxgT4TQs0s5bsAU_0QCLK_TU-iJ0I_wMA7Qjq4mnZd80A4zH69RUWjdNqDAl64Nn5uxcuysB9So4PbcMW3mEC__krfGpJXh2SoVCC_RyrJ4_F8Kg11LSxXS4FYn_XFzpP18smaLWyFioSgP5AKtd_NPEo3ogmNC7m8h8w-s6Vwbu-mtM4NymOGN5UlKIYY5FqC31wRClSDCHJW2fdEO2AlVkqMHPoDydato8EVWRRfOI8M9W_2lyUpnop29T6NaeGil2z71ALZL4e4onOF7eJfh9KOEqALBLberm01CgYmoAYiqh1MTnxLvXa2PELoT8CaVCe0P337zrRybiLBaL2IHLEBgAQ4QzIUF20qBvkdl8AdiSq9LOkYyWP3ttwcMMNZqg30CwLQzjj71UE1rxMvS4etTGnBL2Wn3igFFv-vFLn0ZcZRfXCdMkJlqOSNg8DwN14=w567-h1008-no?authuser=0

VKNXJ1sMEPe_bnMSNpyTOJMhj7r8963ZWCKoq124RHVUOcwXpE2S05xU_KkesrtDA_iFXdwOBvbITEY35EYuu0qcaonhJvX0Ilkd3JWOLQOPFYQCkWKVLA_8EyDAwbF5c-XUq-esJ7udelU1bWt_NuU6-uS-i4y1L93dW2t_jcwEarNIbFXi8YuBAkZVBtGAHK-AzxBTmfFLe-nzHDUaIohLXyB1N8tbf3J5xC9Yn1VJ8UJyXkn98c-9kAfS3C9eZrrq9yL66vb6UMxLp6PTX_nrgXotgANdAJi-kut3F9UAzy-RUXOeW2kUe-zT6HakEaJgtXUnf9Gg9vd2hUrAAC5aZ__oHfMqa4nG9IhWD5drOlt_WHwdlrnPCw30sPw6DQQPYTL-FmLuaa6CKLLyrxorolaLuffH8BMMmCqLJj-gM_L9r729yiPHW-yfN70cVbLhHwRh8Zi6AJuX6V6FNT_Z7d0HDB7thrdP-apMxGFVr83TErNS7_TDWKRncaaPNl7tsSnRA-uHa7ye8SQHbN9OIi_MVYhTlsIfHB2HQyHKx0QaNVRVEoCWZdTVIq1rPFUCS4UuLFTXdp1CicEaQPhkR1Bv2H-k8VtUZJJ59iMnSoo09xDacZUwf4IFjBZeTgE6o5YZf3foF4HAEVOWXpPUeZjcf0l-yEFuFZ0COXs9jry4n_EJPp9Z4ooTkEQ=w1080-h471-no?authuser=0

Meanwhile, UPS made me pay customs and "UPS brokerage" fees (these were the seller's fault who didn't alert me to these, but that's besides the point), and even though I have PayPal confirmation of the payment going through, UPS still claims that I need to pay. This has also been like this for a few days.

Spoiler

343653075_ScreenCapture_select-area_20200524201439.png.8634c52b98ec1f42c6cb2d43c27720eb.png

1157764064_ScreenCapture_select-area_20200524201505.png.c3fb2ea58bab25dd77f4c83786cb40fc.png

Their website also claimed that there was an "error processing your transaction" the day I paid with PayPal.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Northgate Omnikey Ultra Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

11 hours ago, Roanan said:

*snip*

* moderator snip *

I'm Canadian, and I've done business with  Canada Computers and had good and bad experiences.

For starters, on Black Friday I made an account and had an order all set up, with them, but found better prices somewhere else. A few days later my Visa was charged by them, not having ordered anything. Their customer service did virtually nothing and didn't care. I was livid.

Now less than a month ago, I needed a laptop and ordered a Zephyrus G15 from them, because they were the only store in Canada that had a 4800 laptop in stock. I had it within 4 days, and there isn't even a CC in my province.

Did you get fucked? If it's not within the 2-3 day advertised, then yes. But you have to understand postal services are a nightmare right now, and you're playing with fire expecting overnight delivery. If it doesn't fall within the advertised 2-3 days, I would contact them via Email, explain the situation (like an adult), and see if you can get a refund/amend to the shipping. But I wouldn't get your hopes high. At this point it's a FedEx issue, not a CC issue. They're not the problem here.

Edited by wkdpaul

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: CM ML240R  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

11 hours ago, Roanan said:

*snip*

On the contrary, I am located on Canada's West Coast and have placed many orders with Canada Computers, NewEgg.ca, Aamzon.ca, Memory Express, DirectCanada, and NCIX (the latter 2 of which no longer exist), all without much issue. In fact, the only issues I've ever faced were a couple of DoA Patriot-branded battery banks and a failed Hitachi 500GB hard drive, however, neither of those products were broken due to the retailers or shipping companies themselves - the battery banks had faulty charging ports caused by poor QA checks during manufacturing, and the hard drive was defective after 6 months of use.

@Roanan I am offering to help you here, but need you to help us understand what's happening. So far from your OP I understand the following:

• You purchased an item from Canada Computers website over 1 week ago
  • You've paid for overnight shipping
  • You have attempted to reach out to Canada Computers support without success

Now, I agree that your attempts to reach out to their support going unanswered isn't a great experience. What I don't have information regarding is:

• What date did you place the order?
  • Have you received an actual email confirmation stating the order was shipped out yet?
    • If so, did Canada Computers (or FedEx) provide a tracking number in the email?
  • If there's no tracking number in the email, can you login to your account on Canada Computers website and check on the status of the order?
    • While retailers should include the tracking number in the order confirmation email, sometimes they miss this, so it's worth checking your account
  • If the order has not been shipped, or you have no tracking number yet, has your payment method been charged?

If your payment method has not been charged, and you have no confirmation of the order, then no, I don't think you've been ripped off. What I do think is that there's something going on that's preventing you from being able to contact anyone at Canada Computers, which certainly sounds frustrating, especially since you'd like to be able to have your ordered item show up. Ultimately if you are unable to reach their support, I'd be inclined to login to their website and cancel your order so you can order the item from another retailer.

Edited by wkdpaul

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell - Unlimited Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | HP Touchpad | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Also, the reason why I asked if the item was in stock is because it does not seem that they ship from individual stores. Rather, they will ship online items from their warehouses. They also do not transfer stock from neighbouring stores to fulfill orders. I've had an order to pickup a G610 at my local CC store. That order sat for a month until I ultimately cancelled it and ordered the keyboard from Amazon when it was available there. 

As per CC's online policy on order processing: 

Please note that financial institutions take up to 1 business day to process your transaction. It will take 1-2 business days to confirm your payment and shipping information. Once confirmed, your order will be shipped within 1 business day if all items are in stock.

It may take up to 5 business days to acquire inventory for out of stock items. Please call or email us regarding ETA on special-order items before placing your order. If there will be a significant delay in shipping your order, we will contact you. Once your order is shipped, we will email you with a tracking number. To learn more about shipping, click here.

Source: https://www.canadacomputers.com/policies.php?page=policies-online

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 890FXA-GD65 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD 750GB | Antec 300 | ASUS Xonar DG | Corsair A50 | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 @ 3.10GHz | Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H | XFX Radeon HD 4870 | 4GB Corsair XMS2 | WD 250GB | Thermaltake TR2 500W | Windows 10 Pro

iPhone 6s (iOS 13.4.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 8.4) | Samsung Galaxy S5e

Given the current pandemic situation, and having been a Canada Computers customer for a long time, you have not been ripped off. Order processing and shipping is a very mixed bag all over the world right now. And Canada Computers in general has never had the best e-commerce setup, even before this entire situation has been going on.

Not to mention, Ontario was effectively shut down until recently. Retailers all over have been overwhelmed by demand and far less staff. I believe Canada Computers' online "store" is in Ontario, and this could also be a mitigating factor.

Saying they refused or ignored your requests is a bit misleading, as they most likely cannot reasonably deal with the volume of inquiries they're receiving. 

I've been used to Amazon's free 2-day shipping for a long time now, and things my wife and I have ordered recently are now weeks and months for estimated arrival times. Amazon isn't ripping us off, that's just the state of things at the moment. Canada Computers and every other retailer are in the same boat.

They will either eventually process and ship your order when they can, or they will take the loss and start canceling orders they can't effectively deal with.

I'm not from Canada, but I'm here to offer logic and reasoning. Seeing as Canada is very close to my country in terms of consumer protection.

What it looks like to me is that you have made your mind. You are disappointed in service you are getting (I can understand it, especially when you can't get through with customer service contacts). But expecting us to give outright sympathy is reaching. We lack full details. We don't have "customer is always right" -mentality, since as it happens, many times it's the customer overlooking terms or details.

If you have been billed without confirmation of order, then you have been screwed. Otherwise you still have open ended order you could just cancel and try again with another store, or another time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Canada Post is fine. I haven't had any problems with it, and people who are complaining about shipping taking longer than expected in a fucking global pandemic can shove their packages up their ass.

Considering Canada Post can EASILY be half the cost of the same (estimated) shipping speed for the same package as UPS, it's great. I have always shipped with them and never had any issues. Before Covid I would never get anything more than a day later than expected, and they have never lost a package.

EDIT: My vote for "worst shipping company" goes to USPS or UPS. I currently have two packages in the mail, and both UPS and USPS have fucked up with them in two different ways.

USPS says my package was "delivered" to some random fucking address in Kentucky, even though eBay claims it's still in transit, and USPS hasn't changed this claim in a few days.

Reveal hidden contents

CaU6tlD9-REx28d8yzxPKNl6W1XrzcwdD1QB8IqO-hRSFoA_unmzudzl6g4H74-zijk8jsSrjZ_7lfiGE6jHMM1jf7jQBoMpfz2Rn_opi26KqL1dN3sWJXHl5vZDBpfJnPIqmW4sT5hLru7qCwAVyJ_D6QIxcR9mmXLjXK5veotgUoZ8fTDJwQ2DhpDX6Ip2MZcMVAjmoPNBDXmKgnykI4kgWLq_8K6VZfu3bx4Ozhc-M57116WF0vzJL4TxgT4TQs0s5bsAU_0QCLK_TU-iJ0I_wMA7Qjq4mnZd80A4zH69RUWjdNqDAl64Nn5uxcuysB9So4PbcMW3mEC__krfGpJXh2SoVCC_RyrJ4_F8Kg11LSxXS4FYn_XFzpP18smaLWyFioSgP5AKtd_NPEo3ogmNC7m8h8w-s6Vwbu-mtM4NymOGN5UlKIYY5FqC31wRClSDCHJW2fdEO2AlVkqMHPoDydato8EVWRRfOI8M9W_2lyUpnop29T6NaeGil2z71ALZL4e4onOF7eJfh9KOEqALBLberm01CgYmoAYiqh1MTnxLvXa2PELoT8CaVCe0P337zrRybiLBaL2IHLEBgAQ4QzIUF20qBvkdl8AdiSq9LOkYyWP3ttwcMMNZqg30CwLQzjj71UE1rxMvS4etTGnBL2Wn3igFFv-vFLn0ZcZRfXCdMkJlqOSNg8DwN14=w567-h1008-no?authuser=0

VKNXJ1sMEPe_bnMSNpyTOJMhj7r8963ZWCKoq124RHVUOcwXpE2S05xU_KkesrtDA_iFXdwOBvbITEY35EYuu0qcaonhJvX0Ilkd3JWOLQOPFYQCkWKVLA_8EyDAwbF5c-XUq-esJ7udelU1bWt_NuU6-uS-i4y1L93dW2t_jcwEarNIbFXi8YuBAkZVBtGAHK-AzxBTmfFLe-nzHDUaIohLXyB1N8tbf3J5xC9Yn1VJ8UJyXkn98c-9kAfS3C9eZrrq9yL66vb6UMxLp6PTX_nrgXotgANdAJi-kut3F9UAzy-RUXOeW2kUe-zT6HakEaJgtXUnf9Gg9vd2hUrAAC5aZ__oHfMqa4nG9IhWD5drOlt_WHwdlrnPCw30sPw6DQQPYTL-FmLuaa6CKLLyrxorolaLuffH8BMMmCqLJj-gM_L9r729yiPHW-yfN70cVbLhHwRh8Zi6AJuX6V6FNT_Z7d0HDB7thrdP-apMxGFVr83TErNS7_TDWKRncaaPNl7tsSnRA-uHa7ye8SQHbN9OIi_MVYhTlsIfHB2HQyHKx0QaNVRVEoCWZdTVIq1rPFUCS4UuLFTXdp1CicEaQPhkR1Bv2H-k8VtUZJJ59iMnSoo09xDacZUwf4IFjBZeTgE6o5YZf3foF4HAEVOWXpPUeZjcf0l-yEFuFZ0COXs9jry4n_EJPp9Z4ooTkEQ=w1080-h471-no?authuser=0

Meanwhile, UPS made me pay customs and "UPS brokerage" fees (these were the seller's fault who didn't alert me to these, but that's besides the point), and even though I have PayPal confirmation of the payment going through, UPS still claims that I need to pay. This has also been like this for a few days.

Reveal hidden contents

343653075_ScreenCapture_select-area_20200524201439.png.8634c52b98ec1f42c6cb2d43c27720eb.png

1157764064_ScreenCapture_select-area_20200524201505.png.c3fb2ea58bab25dd77f4c83786cb40fc.png

Their website also claimed that there was an "error processing your transaction" the day I paid with PayPal.

Ugh, UPS blows. I actually prefer Canada Post, since I'm often not around the receive deliveries anyway. It's nice just getting the slip and being able to pick it up at the post office the next day.

* thread cleaned (again) *

As per the Community Standards, personal attacks and insults aren't allowed, same for discussing moderation.

Next time we need to clean this thread, it WILL be locked.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Guide to run any software as Admin

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in