edited

daddrian

Try maybe updating the firmware 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Might be that the GPU is faulty if you've tried all that. Maybe there's no way to fix it :/ Maybe somebody else knows what else you could try?

1 minute ago, Stockholmes said:

Might be that the GPU is faulty if you've tried all that. Maybe there's no way to fix it :/ Maybe somebody else knows what else you could try?

No it doesn't mean that it is faulty 

That's not how it works 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Just now, Adrian98765 said:

Firmware...Firmware🤔 I'm sorry but what does this mean? 😂 Installing another BIOS on the card?

Check what the latest firmware or vbios in other words for this card and install the latest one 

Check the bios and make sure it runs at x16 

Or just try clearing the cmos 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, Adrian98765 said:

Yeah checked the bios, it's the same one as the official bios from techpowerup. Cleared the CMOS multiple times. I can't check if it runs at X16 from the motherboard's bios, since I don't see any PCI-E Link settings in there. That's a cheeky little card. I'm thinking  the shitty AMD PowerTune implemented in HD 69xx is throttling the card to X1, but couldn't find any info on that.

I don't why it could be running at x1 other than these 

This won't fix it I know but maybe by some miracle it will try maybe ddu 

Build Log: