Low FPS on emulators

CageyDino

I tried to run a Nintendo Switch Emulator hoping that I will be able to play Animal Crossing. I have tried both Ryujinx and Yuzu, which are two of the best Nintendo Switch Emulators. The people who I watched ran both with no problem. But I couldn't get past the loading screen. Then I decided to try Cemu, a Wii U emulator that ran without a problem two weeks ago. But know, it runs at two FPS.

Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 DS3H

CPU: Ryzen5 2600

GPU: Powercolor RX 580 8GB

RAM: 16GB Silicon Power 3200

PSU: Thermaltake 80 Plus 500W Smart Series

Storage: 120GB SSD and 2TB HDD

Bios Version: F50 (newest version)

I've had problems with this computer before. Refer to this post for more information on what I have tried. My PC still crashes randomly, mostly at startup. After I log into Windows, some chat programs start up (ex: Discord), and I immediately open Chrome to start doing work. This is when the computer freezes and just black screens. I have waited before for something to happen, but it stays and the fans still spin. I am not that expirienced when it comes to testing with different tools like Ultimate Boot CD. 

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edits:

Runs fine while using Photoshop, Premiere, or an Android Emulator

Sorry, we can not help you as emulation is technically illegal and grey area if you own the game physically. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 hours ago, like_23_ninjas said:

enable cpu virtualization in your bios

Thanks, but Virtualization was already enabled

4 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Sorry, we can not help you as emulation is technically illegal and grey area if you own the game physically. 

Okay, so what about the problem where the PC turns off randomly after Windows starts?