Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CageyDino

Low FPS on emulators

Posted · Original PosterOP

I tried to run a Nintendo Switch Emulator hoping that I will be able to play Animal Crossing. I have tried both Ryujinx and Yuzu, which are two of the best Nintendo Switch Emulators. The people who I watched ran both with no problem. But I couldn't get past the loading screen. Then I decided to try Cemu, a Wii U emulator that ran without a problem two weeks ago. But know, it runs at two FPS.

Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 DS3H

CPU: Ryzen5 2600

GPU: Powercolor RX 580 8GB

RAM: 16GB Silicon Power 3200

PSU: Thermaltake 80 Plus 500W Smart Series

Storage: 120GB SSD and 2TB HDD

Bios Version: F50 (newest version)

I've had problems with this computer before. Refer to this post for more information on what I have tried. My PC still crashes randomly, mostly at startup. After I log into Windows, some chat programs start up (ex: Discord), and I immediately open Chrome to start doing work. This is when the computer freezes and just black screens. I have waited before for something to happen, but it stays and the fans still spin. I am not that expirienced when it comes to testing with different tools like Ultimate Boot CD. 

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edits:

Runs fine while using Photoshop, Premiere, or an Android Emulator

Sorry, we can not help you as emulation is technically illegal and grey area if you own the game physically. 

PSU Tier List Thread

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VI Hero | EVGA RTX 2080ti Black | Flare X 16-18-18-34 3600mhz 32gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 2x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

| Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Vengeance LPX 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x (2018) | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 

| Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card |

Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Sorry, we can not help you as emulation is technically illegal and grey area if you own the game physically. 

Okay, so what about the problem where the PC turns off randomly after Windows starts?