I find opera gx quite a browser(trying get away from chrome), but there is one problem when in half screen in gmail and several other sites it doesn't offer side scroll bar at bottom. Any fix or extension fix?

i used opera gx, and i hadn't any issue. maybe you just need to wait for an upgrade that fixes this bug

What's the difference to the normal opera browser other then the skin and the word "gaming" ?

33 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

What's the difference to the normal opera browser other then the skin and the word "gaming" ?

nothing else i think 😂

• 1 month later...

opera spies on you way more than chrome does and is known for doing fishy things. if you want an alternative to chrome, use firefox or safari. neither of which even use the chromium engine, like opera does.

8 hours ago, rikupone said:

opera spies on you way more than chrome does and is known for doing fishy things. if you want an alternative to chrome, use firefox or safari. neither of which even use the chromium engine, like opera does.

That was not my concern, my concern is too much tab open and if an app need to open an webpage I cant find it after switching to another thing. I won't use firefox, it is relatively just so bad(especially with PDF files) but their as an alternative, safari I can't sinc with my other laptop. The new edge is looking great, way smooth and polish then the beta version which I find the color contrast too obnoxioux with the address bar. To the point to blind you for a couple seconds at times. Guess they finaly care about their product. 

11 hours ago, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

That was not my concern, my concern is too much tab open and if an app need to open an webpage I cant find it after switching to another thing. I won't use firefox, it is relatively just so bad(especially with PDF files) but their as an alternative, safari I can't sinc with my other laptop. The new edge is looking great, way smooth and polish then the beta version which I find the color contrast too obnoxioux with the address bar. To the point to blind you for a couple seconds at times. Guess they finaly care about their product. 

edge is just google chrome with a microsoft skin.

5 hours ago, rikupone said:

edge is just google chrome with a microsoft skin.

As long as it works, I don't really care and is way better this way.