Some key in laptop keyboard error

MorpKnight

So since january 2020, i started using external keyboard, to expand my laptop keyboard life. But i dont know exactly this happened. My laptop keyboard some of the key are not working properly. That keys are Tab, Caps Lock, left side Shift, T, Y, Backspace, Enter, and \. Mine is Lenovo Ideapad 130 14SID, i have search in lenovo forum and didnt find anyhting help. Even the moderator didnt tell how to fix it except bringing it to service centre, but you guys know this corona im afraid of infected, so anyone know how to fix it? Dont answer try to remove keyboard from device manager, i have try it and nothing happen.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:17 PM, Applefreak said:

Have you unplugged the external keyboard?

Yes, sometime to clean the desk and keyboard

My guess, you got some moisture between the layers on your keyboard and then some corrosion followed. Not much you can do about it. Opening up non mechanical keyboards is a mess and getting things back together is almost always a nightmare. So far I have never gotten all the keys to work again. My recommendation would be to use an external keyboard as long as possible or convenient, even if it's a small bluetooth one for when you are on the go. Next time, get a proper Think Pad, they have keyboards that can be replaced within a couple of minutes with a philips head screwdriver. Cost, depending on the seller and how old the model is, between 30 and 90 USD for a brand new one, less for a used one. 

Usually it is hardware or liquid damage that causes laptop keyboards to not register. Doesn't take much. A little droplet of sweat will sometimes do the trick.

If you have run through the troubleshooting steps that were provided to you on the Lenovo forum to rule out software or driver issues, then you are left with the assumption that it is a hardware issue, and taking it to the service center would be the best solution.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:43 PM, Applefreak said:

My guess, you got some moisture between the layers on your keyboard and then some corrosion followed. Not much you can do about it. Opening up non mechanical keyboards is a mess and getting things back together is almost always a nightmare. So far I have never gotten all the keys to work again. My recommendation would be to use an external keyboard as long as possible or convenient, even if it's a small bluetooth one for when you are on the go. Next time, get a proper Think Pad, they have keyboards that can be replaced within a couple of minutes with a philips head screwdriver. Cost, depending on the seller and how old the model is, between 30 and 90 USD for a brand new one, less for a used one. 

the problem is in inbuilt keyboard laptop, and i ve used external keyboard. Ok thanks