Need a graphic card upgrade urgently!

Looking for a graphic card for my dell sff tower 

https://www.amazon.in/Dell-3470-2019-Desktop-i3-9100-Bluetooth/dp/B07JZ9891D

Please help? 

Going to need a bit more info to give you any good advice. Budget? use requirements?

I will tell ypu right off the bat that you will absolutely need a new power supply for this PC as well. It looks like it only has a 200 watt psu which definitely wont handle any gpu that requires external power. That and it looks like the case only supports the short form factor gpu's. Not many options there aside from workstation and htpc stuff.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

You'll actually run into a bigger snag before the PSU and that's the fact that not only it it limited to low-profile expansion cards but also only single-slot graphics cards as the x16 slot is on the bottom.

The best single-slot low-profile GPU out there is probably the GT1030, which will have no problem running on your PSU, but it won't be a very big step up from the integrated Intel graphics either.

"Rawr XD"

On 5/22/2020 at 6:01 AM, bob345 said:

Going to need a bit more info to give you any good advice. Budget? use requirements?

I will tell ypu right off the bat that you will absolutely need a new power supply for this PC as well. It looks like it only has a 200 watt psu which definitely wont handle any gpu that requires external power. That and it looks like the case only supports the short form factor gpu's. Not many options there aside from workstation and htpc stuff.

Was just looking for a low profile graphic card upgrade 

It has i3 9th gen processor had a option in mind about 710 low profile cards but can I have a better option 

On 5/22/2020 at 9:34 AM, Aniallation said:

You'll actually run into a bigger snag before the PSU and that's the fact that not only it it limited to low-profile expansion cards but also only single-slot graphics cards as the x16 slot is on the bottom.

The best single-slot low-profile GPU out there is probably the GT1030, which will have no problem running on your PSU, but it won't be a very big step up from the integrated Intel graphics either.

Okay you recommend me GT1030 low profile Graphic card - 2GB will be able to play decent games ??

Maybe like GTA5 in low Graphic??

8 minutes ago, athil said:

Okay you recommend me GT1030 low profile Graphic card - 2GB will be able to play decent games ??

Yes it can run gta 5 actually on medium most likely, make SURE you get the gddr5 and not gddr4 it is significant difference 

12 minutes ago, athil said:

Here’s also a benchmark video but this is with a different processor so your results may vary but I think it’ll be close enough to what you want it for