Asking help for a budget PC (New to the PC game)

Hello, Im sorta new to the whole pc building and stuff. Since i wasn't much of a fan of Pc parts and the likes since i would just rely on my uncle (who knows his stuff). But now since my old pc is outdated and sort of broken. I wanted to have a budget PC that ranges around 500$ to 600$. i wanted to ask Some guidance with you guys since i dont know much of this stuff especially when it comes to cooling and the psu. I need some guidance pls

Might have to go used if you want a good system, or at least get some used parts. Maybe a new Ryzen CPU/mobo and used RAM, GPU, etc. I dunno.

Personally I would go all used but it depends a lot on if you have a good second-hand market in your area. If you're in the US, check out /r/hardwareswap.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

mate is udont go used go for a ryzen 5 3600 and a msi b450 tomohawk but get them in a bundle at awd it. then u want to get maybe a 600w evga psu bronze. Either a gtx 1650 or 1660 super as they are fast .

Go for Ryzen 5 3600 or Ryzen 3 3300X, they are both great CPUs. I believe they both come with stock cooler so you can save some money. But, my 3600 (built it in February) did run pretty hot with the stock cooler, so I bought the DeepCool Gammaxx 400S as a replacement. It's a pretty cheap cooler and the temp went down 20 degrees celcius. Look at the PSU tier list and choose the ones that are within your budget and come from a respectable brand. I chose the Be Quiet System Power U9 500W. You might be able to get a new 1650 Super but I'm not quiet sure. Or you could always choose some used parts to get within your budget. Always get an SSD though, your sanity will thank you later.