Four new Apple Powerbeats Pro colors appear to have leaked

Windows9

Apple looks set to release its true wireless Powerbeats Pro in four new colors if a series of leaked images published by WinFuture are to be believed. The images show the true wireless earbuds in red, pink, light blue, and yellow. 9to5Mac pointed out last week that a new set of Powerbeats Pro recently passed through the Federal Communications Commission, which could well be explained by these new colors.

It’s been just under a year since Apple released its last set of colors for the Powerbeats Pro. Last August, the company released the earbuds in white, green, and dark blue. These joined the Powerbeats Pro original black color scheme. These latest colors seem much more bright and colorful in comparison.

Images of apples new generation of powerboats pro have appeared to be leaked. Still priced at $249, they have appeared to be seen in dark blue, white and green. Images available below

https://imgur.com/a/2bfPiWB

These look kinda cool, but that price tag still pushes me away from themspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/20/21264793/powerbeats-pro-new-colors-release-date-leak

Please tag me @Windows9 so I can see your reply

7 minutes ago, Windows9 said:

https://imgur.com/a/2bfPiWB

These look kinda cool, but that price tag still pushes me away from themimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61aimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61aimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61aimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61a

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/20/21264793/powerbeats-pro-new-colors-release-date-leak

From the reviews I've seen, they're worth the price -- good (not great) sound quality, long battery life and, importantly, a design that can survive workouts.  Back in the Before Times when you could actually go to a gym, it disturbed me to see people working out with AirPods that aren't rated as water-resistant and might fall out of your ear if the fit isn't rock solid.  The Powerbeats Pro are conspicuous, but they'll stay put when you're doing crunches and won't conk out if your workout is too sweaty.

@Windows9

Your Post needs a summary of the original article written in your words to comply with Tech News Posting guidelines

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Your Post needs a summary of the original article written in your words to comply with Tech News Posting guidelines

edit completed

Please tag me @Windows9 so I can see your reply

I am saddened. I read “new colors appear to have leaked” and I wondered what they leaked onto and if they stained anything.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

If Apple does indeed release circumaural headphones this year, it's strange that they would still try to push sales of Beats products instead of slowly moving away from the brand.