Trying to find a smartwatch config i like...HELP!

Mongobit

Like title says i'm in the market for a new smartwatch but am finding it hard to decide. Been trying to find a good comparison list or selection matrix. Any info is appriciated. Saw the vid were Linus wears the Casio but not quite what i'm looking for. Looking for android compatible, no mic, at least 3-7 days battery life, bluetooth link for phone notifications, and music control, fitness tracker, gps, pulse/o2 sensor, water/dust resistant. Looking <$400US.

5 hours ago, Mongobit said:

Like title says i'm in the market for a new smartwatch but am finding it hard to decide. Been trying to find a good comparison list or selection matrix. Any info is appriciated. Saw the vid were Linus wears the Casio but not quite what i'm looking for. Looking for android compatible, no mic, at least 3-7 days battery life, bluetooth link for phone notifications, and music control, fitness tracker, gps, pulse/o2 sensor, water/dust resistant. Looking <$400US.

Curious, why do you want to avoid a mic?  Or is it just that you don't require one to consider a given watch?

You've pretty much ruled out most Wear OS watches with that battery life.  Maybe a Fitbit Versa 2?  Get the special edition if you can, since that includes Fitbit Pay (rather helpful in a world where you want to avoid touching things).

7 hours ago, Mongobit said:

3-7 days I pushing it a bit.

Have to say apple watch, nothing else gets close, it's quickly becoming like the tablet scene.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Avoiding a mic due to were I work restricting recording devices, phones must be miclocked and in pocket when in the shop. We can have phones to listen to music while we work. I'm an android user so am not intrested in apple products 

16 hours ago, Mongobit said:

Avoiding a mic due to were I work restricting recording devices, phones must be miclocked and in pocket when in the shop. We can have phones to listen to music while we work. I'm an android user so am not intrested in apple products 

That makes it a bit tricky.  The ones with long battery life tend to have microphones (like the Versa 2 and Samsung's line), while the ones that don't have mics, like many Wear OS watches, have poor battery life or lack fitness features.  You might have to make a compromise here.

I found the Garmin Instinct series that looks promising. 

5 hours ago, Mongobit said:

I found the Garmin Instinct series that looks promising. 

It certainly sounds like the more fitness-oriented watches from companies like Garmin or Polar might do the trick.  Only basic smartwatch features at best (hence why I didn't bring them up at first), but they'll cover the battery and fitness features  well enough.

Indeed. Now to find a bone conduction headphone set thats big enough for my head and also dosent have a mic

I use a Fitbit Versa Lite.  Battery can last about a week for me on light use, and the sleep tracking is the number 1 seller for me.  The Versa 2 upgrades the screen to a much nicer OLED screen.  I don't know what the specs are on the Versa 2 compared to the Lite though.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.