Is it worth it to wait for nvidias 3000 series gpus and amd 4000 series cpus

Is it worth it to wait for nvidias 3000 series gpus and amds 4000 series cpus or just get nvidia 2000 series and amd 3000 series

1 minute ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

Is it worth it to wait for nvidias 3000 series gpus and amds 4000 series cpus or just get nvidia 2000 series and amd 3000 series

Depends on if you need it now. By all rumours the 3000 series seem worth waiting for. Not looked into 4000 series rumours though so can't comment.

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

2 minutes ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

Well nvidia 3000 is aimed for august/september so if you can wait wait.

If you need a computer right now, get one. If you are satisfied with your current computer and can wait, then it would be better to wait until the new series launc

maybe...

even if you dont buy them the older series will drop in price, but AMD is on the new architecture should be a good upgrade.

Just now, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

@The_russian i dont have a pc, i have a craptop with intergrated graphics which cant run most games

1 minute ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

@jaslion im really bored in quarantine and i dont want to wait but i should wait

You still in quarantine?

4 minutes ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

@The_russian i dont have a pc, i have a craptop with intergrated graphics which cant run most games

Ultimately it's up to you but like I and some others said, if you can it would be better to wait. 

Just now, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

@The_russian do you know the release dates

No, they haven't been released yet so no one knows. They are rumored to be released either late this year or early next year. 

8 hours ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

@The_russian should i put together a cheap build for now until the new stuff gets released or just wait

Like I said, that's up to you. If you need or really want to build one, then go ahead and get one.