Aside from being a PC enthusiast what hobbies do you think are fun

Haro
1 minute ago, Meowster said:

I love collecting vintage iPods, that's a thing that makes me happy

And in my spare time I like to go outside and do some photography

Funny that you mentioned this as I have a Mac Pro collection as well. I've got a Mac Pro 1,1, 3,1 and 4,1 flashed to 5,1. They're great systems but the foremost two I don't really use as they are too old to run, unless I use patchers but I'm not comfortable with that. Also the 4,1 is a dual CPU tray which I got for a steal with all the hardware it came. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

On 5/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, Gegger said:

setting things on fire

blowing things up, including notification boxes

playing some moosic

I normally do these three all at once.

I have a box of outdated pipe bombs for shearing mountain sides, need to get out to Eastern Oregon so i can blow some shit up legally

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

11 hours ago, scuff gang said:

I wish I had enough money as a kid to have LEGOs, might go buy some now to fulfill my childhood dreams

-I got Lincoln logs, but those aren’t as cool

I had both, and I actually enjoyed Lincoln logs more. My favorite was tinker toys by far.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, CommanderAlex said:

Funny that you mentioned this as I have a Mac Pro collection as well. I've got a Mac Pro 1,1, 3,1 and 4,1 flashed to 5,1. They're great systems but the foremost two I don't really use as they are too old to run, unless I use patchers but I'm not comfortable with that. Also the 4,1 is a dual CPU tray which I got for a steal with all the hardware it came. 

I have all nearly all of the Click Wheel iPods including the OG iPod, and I have 4 iPod Minis green still in box

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun 

2 minutes ago, Meowster said:

I have all nearly all of the Click Wheel iPods including the OG iPod, and I have 4 iPod Minis green still in box

That is pretty cool to have that. Even with the original box. I still have the box for my mid-2014 13" MacBook Pro 2.6Ghz. Had to replace the thermal paste on this a couple of weeks ago after a month ago, I replaced the thermal paste but started to run hot. Turns out I used a little too much thermal paste 😂😂. Used the spread method with my spudger on my new iFixit Pro Toolkit (Highly recommend iFixit to anyone looking for toolkits). 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"