Needed help with upgrading my Pc

Budget (including currency): about 600 euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly playing games like Apex Legends, Gta V, Leage of legends and probably more in the future

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Current PC: Hp pavilion 500-115ed with a gtx 1050 ti added

Existing parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Buuverss/saved/#view=8VkrrH

motherboard : Hp Memphis-S Case : basic Hp pavilion h500-115ed case and a hp power supply 

Parts i plan to buy: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Buuverss/saved/#view=xjd2Vn

I plan on buying the gtx 1080 ti used and a new ssd and a hdd later on when i get enough money, at first i wanna upgrade the cpu and ram ( in like a month or two) so i'll keep my gtx 1050 ti and my 1tb hdd at first

if you think i should upgrade to something else or choose another case (im thinking about the nzxt h510 or the fractal design Meshify C, i really like the design of the nzxt but i've heard the temperatures aren't the best on it and my room is very dusty all the time, even when i swipe the dust every day and i dont fully like the design of the Meshify C) or any other component you're free to comment

I'm planning to play on 1080p 60hz at first and maybe upgrading to 1080p or 1440p 144hz when i have enough money

I already have a good enough monitor for now a sharkoon keyboard and a razer Naga mouse so i don't really need an upgrade from those soon.

Thanks for the help already,

have a nice day, Polish Guy

1 minute ago, Goku1814 said:

cant see your parts list on pc part picker

Should be fixed, thanks for info

i wouldnt get a 1080ti used still somewhat expensive i would try a 2060S 

1 minute ago, Goku1814 said:

i wouldnt get a 1080ti used still somewhat expensive i would try a 2060S 

I live in the netherlands and i can get a gtx 1080 ti used for 300 - 450 Euro but can't find a used 2060s so i'd need to buy a new one for 450+ euro

heck with the ryzen 5 3600X if u dont plan on oc the stock cpu cooler is just fine

Edited by Goku1814

7 minutes ago, Goku1814 said:

heck with the ryzen 5 3600X if u dont plan on oc the stock cpu cooler is just fine

i will consider, not planning to oc at the beginning because im not really known with that but maybe in the future so i plan to buy the cpu cooler anyways, but i dont really see an upside to the x version of the 3600

Please disregard all of Goku's suggested parts lists, as none of them take your country and, thus, currency, pricing and availability into account.

Put together by @Meganter

Everything here, including the CPU Cooler, is better than any of Goku's list suggestions, as well as actually taking your country into consideration.

2 hours ago, Max1996LTT said:

Everything here, including the CPU Cooler, is better than any of Goku's list suggestions, as well as actually taking your country into consideration.

+1. 

The 1080ti will perform better than the 2060 super. With this you get fast ram, a good cpu coooler, and a mesh case.

@PolishGuy If you're planing to buy a used GTX 1080Ti, please get at a reasonable price. 300-350€ max. I would not go above 350€ for a GTX 1080Ti in 2020. Heck I'd save up 50-60 euros more and buy an RX 5700 XT.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

9 hours ago, Max1996LTT said:

Thank you very much for your answer, you helped me a little, i've kept the cooler master cooler tho in case of ram clearance, also good call on that psu and ssd they are better and cheaper than my other choices 

here is the updated build:

build.png