What psu should I pair with a gtx 970.

Hello I was just wondering what psu I should get for a 970. I'm from UK and have a budget if around £35 to £45 but am willing to go a little bit higher 

2 minutes ago, AaronHighley said:

Hello I was just wondering what psu I should get for a 970. I'm from UK and have a budget if around £35 to £45 but am willing to go a little bit higher 

35 to 45 pounds is too risky for a power supply, they will most likely explode or just not turn on or not give as much watts as they actually say. go with a psu for like 60+. Also go to the psu tier list on this site and look at some of the variants. It also matters on what your setup is. How much your cpu eats, how much mobo, ram, hdd, ssd eats and then go with a psu that has more than the wattage your pc eats. 

6 minutes ago, AaronHighley said:

A or B+ tier minimum. I doubt you can get something for as little as £45 - more like £60ish for a good new PSU at least. 

Man you really need to save up money and get a decent 450W Bronze PSU, you ain't doin anything with 45£. Here's a PSU you should buy

EVGA 450 BR 100-BR-0450-K1 450W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Non-Modular Power Supply

You don't have to buy it from NewEgg for 74.35£. The UK is a big country so you should find them cheaper, maybe even on discount.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716