Novel keyboard with trackpad integrated

Would LTT consider make a review about Clevetura's newly announced keyboard that integrated trackpad on the keys, it looks amazing and seems to be a much better solution than iPad's magic keyboard. 

I really want to buy it but it seems it is not currently available in north America, ebay has only one seller but not sure if it's genuine. 

5 minutes ago, Hakemon said:

This isn't like some modernized version of the J-Mouse, is it?

It might be but I think it is much more modernized as the touch area is almost the entire keyboard. 

I would say that is a much better solution if it really works well. 

13 minutes ago, Hakemon said:

I don't know, honestly seems more like a gimmick than being actually functional.  Model M's and Unicom's with the Trackpoint nipple are far more functional in my opinion.  Just the idea of swiping my finger over keys sounds like a bad idea.  Also, the amount of deadzones between keys?  No thanks.

Well different people have different ideas, things like trackpoint is far more than useless for me. 

2 minutes ago, Hakemon said:

Fair enough.  But at least it didn't have deadzones.  This design will have clear deadzones between keys and there's nothing you can do for that other than "guess" where your finger is traveling.  It's going to be dirty.

That's why I want a review, deadzone is not a big problem if trajectory prediction algorithm is well designed, especially your finger will never be in somewhere that is not contacted by any key. That would give enough data for sensor and algorithm to make accurate speculation. 

But dirt is a good point, sweaty hands like me may face some serious problems even after short-term use. 

• 5 weeks later...

I have been looking for a wireless keyboard with built-in trackpad that supports windows gestures for so long. I am glad to know this product supports 3 and 4 finger gesture.

(Just a side note for anyone who is also looking for such keyboard called Youngmax KP06 V2 that supports windows precision trackpad. 

Currently that 'Youngmax KP06 V2' has not been put on the market and I sent an email to them asking about the availbility.

Then I got a kind reply from YoungMax saying that the product is under testing and will let me know when it is available.)