Exceed Mobo Monitor Limit?

FajardoX

Hello,

1. So I'm trying to setup a triple monitor setup but the thing is that my motherboard (ASRock H310CM-HDV)  only supports a maximum of two monitors. In short, I was wondering if I could exceed or at least reach up to a maximum of 4 monitors with my GPU (ASUS-PH 1060 3GB).

2. I was also wondering about what cable I should get for my graphics card, would it be a Display Port cable?

Currently the HDMI cable and DVI cable are plugged into my graphics card and I have a Dell monitor from 2013 that is just going to be used for Discord.

SPECS:
GPU: ASUS-Phoenix 1060 3GB

CPU: i5 9400F

RAM: T-Force Vulcanz (16x2) 2666 MHZ (Clocked doww to 2400MHZ)

SSD: 256GB WD

HDD: 1TB Seagate

Main Monitor: Viewsonic VX2458-mhd 144hz

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, FajardoX said:

Hello,

1. So I'm trying to setup a triple monitor setup but the thing is that my motherboard (ASRock H310CM-HDV)  only supports a maximum of two monitors. In short, I was wondering if I could exceed or at least reach up to a maximum of 4 monitors with my GPU (ASUS-PH 1060 3GB).

2. I was also wondering about what cable I should get for my graphics card, would it be a Display Port cable?

Currently the HDMI cable and DVI cable are plugged into my graphics card and I have a Dell monitor from 2013 that is just going to be used for Discord.

SPECS:
GPU: ASUS-Phoenix 1060 3GB

CPU: i5 9400F

RAM: T-Force Vulcanz (16x2) 2666 MHZ (Clocked doww to 2400MHZ)

SSD: 256GB WD

HDD: 1TB Seagate

Main Monitor: Viewsonic VX2458-mhd 144hz

Thank you.

Just use your gpu for the displays and get a displayport to whatever port you need adapter.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Just use your gpu for the displays and get a displayport to whatever port you need adapter.

Alright thanks for the help man. Appreciate it