Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DonnieFatso

Intel core i7-8700k cant install in msi z390 tomahawk

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi all,

Just receiver i7-8700k and i just cant instal it in my mother board   please see images attached

20200516_143641.jpg

20200516_143633.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't align the arrow with the one in the socket. Align it and it will fit you just put it in wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You didn't align the arrow with the one in the socket. Align it and it will fit you just put it in wrong.

Hey mate , what do you mean the arrow is with dot or am i doing it wrong??

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DonnieFatso said:

Hey mate , what do you mean the arrow is with dot or am i doing it wrong??

Where did you get that 8700k from? It's pyshically different from one. I think you got given a fake cpu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Where did you get that 8700k from? It's pyshically different from one. I think you got given a fake cpu.

Yeah i think i was

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi All, 

As usual thaks all for help)

Yeah it was a fake 2700 , will finish the build next month ) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×