First pc build

Budget (including currency): $750ish 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: racing/ driving simulator games; chrome (tend to have multiple tabs open like 3+) Zoom; JWLIBRARY. Likely to run 2or 3 of those at the same time. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Want to build asap 

Want to game at 1080p 60fps

Already purchased the 3600

Friend is giving me a case

A good go-to motherboard is the b450 tomahawk max, Ive used it before and its great. Some people will disagree, but for a $750 budget a B450 board for $100 is a good option for ryzen 3000. Otherwise wait for B550 and see if a similarly priced board appears. 

GPU- RX 5600xt or Gtx 1660ti, whichever is cheaper at the time. Both a have their benefits though the rx 5600xt is generally faster.

Ram- any dual channel ddr4 3000mhz and faster is fine (16gb for $65-$70), make sure the timings are as low as you can go (cl16 as a reference is mid range, cl19 is slow, and cl14 is decently fast)

For storage- a 240gb ssd for $40 and a 1TB hdd for $50 is my go to recommendation for my customers.

Power Supply- hopefully you can find one for less than $200 if you can find one at all, do not buy from cheap brands like "Apevia". Make sure that the PSU is rated for 80+White or higher.

Monitor- There are so many 27" 1080p $100 monitors out there, take your pick.

If you dont count the cpu, then that comes to $750 including a $60- $70 budget for the psu (if you can find one). If you need to cut expenses, then cut the ssd to 128 gb and the ram to 8Gb.

(I don't think I forgot anything, I literally do this all the time for people and sometimes have a brain fart on the simplest component to add.)

On 5/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, DontJoshme said:

Budget (including currency): $750ish 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: racing/ driving simulator games; chrome (tend to have multiple tabs open like 3+) Zoom; JWLIBRARY. Likely to run 2or 3 of those at the same time. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Want to build asap 

Want to game at 1080p 60fps

Already purchased the 3600

Friend is giving me a case

Forgot to quote you in my reply. Sorry.