What Mobile Os Do You Like To Use. Ios, Android,blackberry,windows Phone,

geforceftw

if im forgetting any sorry.

android all the way

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Easily windows phone.  I've owned two android (Galaxt S and S2) and they can not compete with my Lumia 920.  They were only tolerable once I got a custom rom on them, and even then it is not as smooth as my phone now.  It is also too much work just to make a phone useable.

I use both iOS and Android. I have to admit that iOS is certainly a bit bland. It's remained generally the same in terms of overall looks, while Android has had many makeovers. I currently use iOS with my iPhone 4S and Android with my Nexus 7. But I enjoy using them both.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I wont be surprised if this is a one horse race

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Been using Android and I find the whole experience annoying. Some day I will go iOS, but I'm not the type of person who buys a new phone unless it breaks.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Moved to mobile. 

With Android and loving it. I usually only get a new phone whenever the current one I have breaks which means new phones quite often. Has 4 last year. HTC 7 Surround, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Torch, and Galaxy Note 2 my now current phone. Going good so far this year. Maybe I can make it till the Note 3 is released.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I use iOS, Android, Windows phone, Blackberry and I would say from experience, I prefer Android with Touch Wiz UI skin.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

I find iOS easier to use, and easier to teach others how to use too. iOS is relatively straightforward, things either work one way, or they don't work at all. Thanks to the relatively large user base, it's also a good choice for the less tech-savvy, such as parents/relatives, who can easily find friends to help them if they have problems.

Android has a bit more flexibility, there are almost always solutions to problems, but they can be quite tricky and complicated. Think that more manufacturers should just use stock Android, and push out updates sooner, cleaner and easier to use.

Blackberry is a lovely OS too, obviously good for messaging and productivity, but as expected apps are relatively lacking.

Haven't tried Windows Phone though, seemed a very "social oriented" OS that just wasn't for me.

Personally I use Android, but that's mainly cos my use is mainly multimedia, can spend a couple hours a day watching videos on my phone, so the screen size of Android devices is better suited for this. Also, the speakers of the HTC One just make it a video watcher's dream.

Basically, I don't feel there's a "Best OS", I think the different OSes are suited towards different types of users, and people should just choose what's best for their usage scenario.

Desktop: Core i5-2500K, ASUS GTX 560, MSI Z68A GD65, CM HAF 912 Advanced, OCZ Vertex 4, WD 1TB Black, Seasonic P660, Samsung S27A850D, Audioengine A2, Noctua NH-D14, NB eLoops

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Razer Deathadder 3.5G, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Goliathus Control, Razer Manticor

Android for ma phone, iOS for the tablet... Windows for the PC? Google keeps them all in sync together.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

I'm currently using iOS but that's only because i have a jailbreak on it. if that somehow is not possible anymore in the future i will definetly buy a Android Phone since i love it on my tablet.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

I can't vote, because I've got a CM based Android 4.2.1 JellyTime rom on the phone and jailbroken IOS 5.1 on the iPad2. Best of both worlds.

To me IOS without a jailbreak is unbearable. I need my SBSettings, SwipeShiftCaret and Tab+.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.