Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I think my name is pretty self-explanatory :P

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I dont like using my real name so I stole Alex Kapranos' last name and stick with it.

Fatelinha is slang for boring stuff in Portuguese :D

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

When i was 10 i created an xbox live account and spelled doctor wrong. From then on my name on most accounts is doctērkiwi

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

Slavano- Heard it in a game years ago and liked it so i keep using it.

Travis

I used to watch Yu_gi_Oh and it was one of the "rare" cards but i changed the spelling casue it was taken and my friend had slyffer1,2,3,4,5, so i was left with 6.

The name OLYCAT is a corruption of my original net handle, OLYCOM.

I was bored at work one day and surfing the internet, came a across a forum and decided to register. The handful of names I thought up had already been taken so looked over my desk for inspiration and came across a broken OLYCOM PBX unit and thought, "that'll do".  I changed it to OLYCAT after someone on the forum drew a picture of what my pet would look like if I had one.

i got my name way back when i played MW2 on xbox and i was in the zR clan and i couldn't think of any thing to go in front of it so i looked around my room and saw a lynx Excite can / AXE can for you yanks  :P

dOH4X.jpg

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Right, my user name came from my twitter handle, which I got when I found out my YouTube channel name, Android Man Productions was too long, so to shorten it I came to 'AMP' which was taken so I just added 'The Actual' and this is what I use for the majority of my accounts. 

Help me out by Subscribing to my channel below

Android Man Productions

Goal: Subs:1002/1500

My username is OneDollerBill in almost every thing else so then in like OneDollerBilk won't make sense for a tech website like this so then I decided to call myself DollarPC because you know Dollar and PC?Get it?No?You weren't suppose to :)

It all started hundred of years ago in the ancient Greece, it was a sunny afternoon and the birds sang close by.... my father liked some Greek mythology and as we are Brazilian my name is adapted to the language and I use it for everything.

Now that I received my name change, I might as well explain it! (Was RDZX previously.) 

I wanted something very.. universal, which didn't tie me to any medium, any piece of media, or the like. Something unique, something creative. I was born in 1996, and figured that my birth date was a good place to start. I pulled the Latin Numeral Prefix for Nine, and the Greek Numeral Prefix for Six, and combined the two. (96) The end result? NonaHexa!

Amaya, night rain in Japanese or Korean... I forgot, been using it for a very long time.

I lost a bet and had to change my XBL name to something with bunnies in it. The ehole bunny thing caught on and bam. I usually go by Malandrix now which was a randomly generated WoW name.

I tried to start a cult of cthulhu with some friends on steam........ got stuck with the name I guess. 

Life's greatest gift is being remembered, or prehaps, the greatest curse for some. Only you can decide this outcome and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

ni = First two letters of my IRL name

of = of

Alpha = Greek Letter

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

stupid name of a stupid show that has a stupid character that i want to marry/make out with forever

It's my dad's nickname for me. -_-

i5 4670k | MSI Z87-G43 | NH-U12S | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | GTX 770 SC ACX | Define R4

Mine is from an old saying in the U.S. Army:

Bend

Over

Here

It

Comes

Again

So many times in life I have seen this happen that it just works like that.

You never know until tomorrow how today will go.

Azonarick, I just thought of it while playing Nosgoth actually. :)