Explain Your Username

DLM_012

First half (Mist) comes from a character in fairytale(manga) called mistogan or mistgun depending on the translation. Mistgun was my WoW username. The second half (grim) was because for some reason i thought of grim from the grim adventures of billy and mandy

About 10 years ago I was struggling to come up with a user name but had a cup of tea in my Star Wars Stormtrooper mug. Also my name is Stu.

I have had the same username since then and use it on everything. If StormtrooperStu is too long then TrooperStu is used.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Lachrymal: adj.

: of, relating to, or marked by tears 

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Well I love deadmau5, and mechs. Then deadmau5 released the professional griefers music video and the rest is history.

was thinking of a name for my xbox live gamertag (like 6 years ago) and i thought of my favorite game..diablo 2.. fav clas..paladin...fav skil...ZEAL..

how the **** did i think of the MX i have no clue.. i guess it just sounded cooll.. M-X-ZEAL

ever since then i used it for everything

Into MMO gaming~ This name seemed like it would fit for me. 

My initials are LBS

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Big stargate fan so for years I've been using Puddlejumper. But after a while I came across sites with the username taken, so after a while I came up with PuddleUK a shorter version. I guess it doesn't refer to Stargate anymore but I liked the sound of just Puddle/Puddleuk so stuck with it.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

im here to help

"help"

Straight to the point, I like it :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm a massive fan of Joss Whedon, especially Firefly and River Tam, so I took it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

BOBBINCAT :

my mum used to call me bob as a joke but then it stuck as a nickname (realname :Felix)

and iv got 2 cats and i like to see myself as the sneaky rush guy in CS:GO so BOBBINCAT was born xD

Mine is a version of a very old nickname (Tame)...

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Nine(my lucky number,along with 7) + Shadow

Need I say more?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've used Zane since the early days of Diablo 2.  Can't really remember where it came from TBH.

Corsair 700D | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i7 4790K | Corsair H110 | EVGA GTX 980Ti SOC ACX | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold | ASUS Xonar DS |

My user name comes form Naruke = Naruto + Sasuke and Alpha from its meaning of first, and i grew up out of naruto and now naruke is my own name with the meaning of just a good name i am stuck with :) 

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

Back when there was a game called "eliminate" (this is before the pro) for ios and I thought putting my full name in the username section would be bad so I made up "chriz" as a faux name. Granted I was 12 at the time and didn't have any creativity. That name was obviously taken so the game gave me 4 digits at the end. Now I use KoonThePoon as a gamer tag and I have no idea why I choose this one for LTT forums.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Well, I love Star Wars and making fun of myself. Hence, Darth Hideous.  :P

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

I play world of warcraft. my named used to be Kevin, I used to play on a server called Kelthuzad short for KT, the name Kevin was taken everywhere so i merged the two into kevinkt.

Well my name is Noah, and one day 4 years ago I made an xbox live account. Since I was 12 I figured it would be cool to put numbers in place of letters and whatnot. So I tried to use n0ah, but that was taken. I added 18 to the end of it because I was born on February 18th. Then a few months later I had gotten my ps3 and n0ah18 was already taken so I added the year I was born to the end ('97). I typically use this name when on forums and crap, because I like being called by my real name. Recently I have been switching to OfficerSledge for my in-game name. If you watched Good Cops in Machinima Prime you'd understand the reference.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

When I was younger, I loved Luigi (and I still do), so when I made my first account anywhere (some weird flash site), I named it after him (since I loved the meme as well)

I usually put a 64101 at the end of my name because Weegee's taken 90% of the time. The 64 represents Super Mario 64, and the 101 was because why the hell not.

My First Build

-Intel i7-4770K -Msi Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB -MsiZ87 GD65 -G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866Mhz -NZXT Phantom 530 White -128GB Sandisk SSD -2TB Western Digital 7200RPM -21.5" Acer IPS Display -SIDEWINDER X4 Keyboard

-Razer DeathAdder 2013 -Logitech G930 -ALTEC LANSING MULTIMEDIA Dual Speaker System (Legacy)