Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I just tried to make the most obvios username posible.and i found out no one has taked minecraft

I have been using the nickname "Analog" for quite some time now. I guess I originally decided that this is going to be my Counter-Strike name and so I began to use it basically everywhere. The history of who I came up with it is pretty simple. Since back in the day I was an administrator in a couple of Counter-Strike 1.6 servers I wanted to have a short easy to remember nickname. I came up with ShiftY, but that was already taken. After a few minutes of brainstorming I came with the name Analog and I have been using it ever since.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

SpaceSquid because I live in an intergalatic spaceship and I am a squid.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

My original name was Hexidecimal which described my age at the time because Hexi = 6 and Decimal = 10. Later, I shortened my username and so it became HexaGuy.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

My first ever account I ever made was a Run-scape account at a friends house 7 years ago. Whiskers is the name of my cat but 'Whiskers' was already taken and the first name to pop up was 'Whiskers381' so hear I am 7 years later with that same name so if you ever see a 'Whiskers381' it's probably me unless he's losing then its defiantly not me ;)

WHen me and my brother got playstation we and made a PSN account this was the first thing that come to mind

busters(buster from mythbusters)

2304(my brothers birth date) 

SeaDoo- I'm a SeaDoo fanboy, owning 1 boat and 2 jetskis.

Snipe- I have no idea, it was 4 years ago that I created this name. I think it just flowed well so I went with it.

MountainDrew

A combination of Mountain Dew (my favorite soda) and Andrew (my name).

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

my first name and the first letter of my surname

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

My first and last name put together merged into mercenary

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

initials of my name.

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

I'm beginning to feel a little ashamed by my username since a year or so, but I just can't find another one.

It started when I played CoD (the first one, on PC ) (United Offensive), I made friends with a few people my age (I was 11), my name was mHunter at the time (Hunter, because I was a stupid 11 years old, and m because it's the first letter of my first name), but then there was a divide in the "team", and I went with those who went leetspeak, etc... and here it came.

Yes, this username is ugly.

Desktop : i5 3570K@4.3GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, Sapphire R9 290, 2*4Gb DDR3 1866mhz, Intel 335 180gb, 2*1tb, all wrapped up in a Corsair Air 540 and fed by a Seasonic Platinum P760,  Windows 8.1 Pro

Laptop : i7 4700MQ, 2*4gb DDR3 Sodimm 1600mhz, Nvidia GTX780m, 70% Gamut Full HD Matte Display, 2*128gb Sandisk Ultra Plus, 1*256gb mSATA Crucial M500, Fedora 20 & Windows 8.1 Pro

Darth is a title to given to Sith Lords like myself. Vader is a name that my master has seen it to befit me. Thus I am Darth Vader.

Um...I'm from Canada so hence the 'Canadian' and I'm...Epic? whatever that means 

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

Back before I built my pc when I played xbox 360 (2010)  my friend just bought his first xbox and used the name SightsSetNorth after a song lyric by the Christian metal band Underoath. The original lyric was "Set your sights to north" which my friend shortened to SightsSetNorth. When me and him were playing Call of Duty Black Ops I said jokingly that I would change my name to SightsSetSouth and we could have matching names... yeah I know, completely random. I paid the 1500 Microsoft points (complete ripoff) to change my name and ever since then all my usernames have been SightsSetSouth.

I use this username for like everything.. I thought about people playing with babies (No pun intended) and saying Pickapo, or something like that. But I thought they said Bikkabo because I´m deaf or something.. So that´s how I got my username..

My name + my birthday.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

It rhymed, has my name in it and was infinitely better than my former internet pseudonym, unfortunately it's pretty popular so I often have to go to my back-up GeneralMufinMan

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

Well my username derived from the popular internet term " do you even lift bro" I thought it would be appropriate to add the specs considering this is a computer related forum.

:P

Old RuneScape username I came up with. Not sure how old I was, maybe 11. Thought it sounded cool, and I originally intended it to mean I own/beat/whatever demons, but I spelt it daemon because why not. Kept it ever since, used it for everything, made it my own without embarrassment despite the origins.

When I was playing MMO's and when I was making a new one day I couldn't think of a name so I decided I wanted to be the meaning of life which is 42 and it was taken so I did "042". I've used it for every MMO i sign up to because people always think I am a bot.