Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My actual nickname is Klix, it comes from my username in the late 90's/early 00's on a clubbing forum called Gurn.net :) it's also the name of a hot drink vending machine which sat outside my office when i first chose my user name all those years ago. 

i7 4770k - MSI GTX 770 4GB OC - Fractal Design R4 - Gigabyte Z87X - UD4H - Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB - 256GB SSD - 3TB Seagate - 800w - Cooler Master Seidon 120 - Windows7

Mine is kinda obvious, i am the KING.

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

i have used this name since i got my ps3 im kinda attached to it lol

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Figure it out Sherlock...

When did he get banned? lol

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

tfb - short for tallfellowboston cause I worked the boston tech startup scene for a decade and I'm 2.14m tall. Boring really...

I LOVE Silver, Argentum in Latin, was the month and day in which one i created the username... since 0707 was too long and 77 seemed somewhat "empty" i decided to go for 077... Argentum077 hahah

Waiting...

Mccodi

Mc

My first name is MacGyver (yeah thanks dad), and people always misspell my name with an Mc.

Codi

First four letters of surname.

Type that in google what do you get? A RESTRAINING ORDER :D lol i kid.

The Great Lord

I own a Gmod server with a friend, and I'm pretty much the only one with admin powers to get on and ban the rule breakers. Whenever I get on, I always say "I'm back my children" and the players are so relieved, and glad that I'm back. So I guess that works.

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

I used to use Dominus Fati as an AIM handle and one day my nearsighted friend glanced over at my monitor, saw my name with the timestamp next to it, and thought it said 'Domino Francisco.'  So we started joking that Domino was my suave Tuxedo Mask-esque alter ego and since then I've been using it for most of my handles.

Here is mine: den = dennis, d = dale, harr = harrison

this is a cool topic

7om = Tom Riddle + L33tSpeak ( B) I'm a badass using l33t, so original)

Ravenclaw = Rowena Ravenclaw. Best house of the HP series.

PS: I'm a Harry Potter fanboy

AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @ 3.8 GHz | Gigabyte 870A-USB3 | Kingston ValueRAM 2x2GB 1333 MHz | ASUS nVidia ENGTX460 1 GB | Corsair H60 

Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced Edition | Toshiba 1 TB HDD | Logitech G300 | Cheapo Keyboard | Genius GX Gaming Lychas | SteelSeries Qck Mass Le White

chikin.wing

When I played Americas Army a friend of mine that I played with used this name. One day I needed a new name and couldn't think of one I would like or easily remember. He told me I could just use his so I did. 

Here I am. Chikin.Wing. Picture of a chicken. My sprays in GMOD are of chicken wings. Heh. Gives me a good chuckle. 

I am ex military, i also like shooting games, Recon was made because i had a knack with sniper rifles in COD 4 and upwards.

A mixture of things really, my Military background is not so much to do with it, but gun games is what i do best in, ex 7th parachute regiment, hardly Recon :P

My avatar: 1b333f4901194dfaf56f5b3ede640a74.jpg

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Mine is a Shin Megami Tensei reference. For some reason it isn't ever taken. Mediarahan fully restores the HP of every party member. I like to use it in games where I can use med packs, like Battlefield. It makes me chuckle. 

Erm, accident in jan

Are you for real? If so definitely would like details just because you can't go posting that without someone being nosey like me!

I've been using this username for around 8 years now and it has yet to fail me. I got the Aukmed part from Jeff Dunham, a ventriloquist who has a character named "Achmed The Dead Terrorist" which I thought was hilarious when I was younger. Then I always found it funny how people would assume stereotypes from the name all while I'm sitting there being all like "I ain't even mad." since I'm probably the whitest guy ever... Then the 42 part is another reference, and I have to give my younger self credit because I have yet found something better than "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"!

Evil exists where good men fail to act.

I am Barrington in more formal settings I am Lord Barrington 

IN extremely formal occasions like when My Herald will announce me as Lord Barrington Von Tippensnide First of his name

used this name and variations of it for ages

Are you for real? If so definitely would like details just because you can't go posting that without someone being nosey like me!

Unfort yeh - mattsrecoveryblog.blogspot.co.uk - blog from earlier on the year :-)

Ps. - some not so pretty pics for young viewers if any!

doing fine now and just using this place (and the excellent youtube channel) to catch up on tech updates (tech tips?!) I've missed out on ;-)

I like to toggle options a lot. A LOT.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I like to toggle options a lot. A LOT.

:D

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Unfort yeh - mattsrecoveryblog.blogspot.co.uk - blog from earlier on the year :-)

Ps. - some not so pretty pics for young viewers if any!

doing fine now and just using this place (and the excellent youtube channel) to catch up on tech updates (tech tips?!) I've missed out on ;-)

Holy shit dude. That's crazy. Good to see you're doing alright though. You've definitely got a better story to your name than like 90% of everyone out there.

My name is the name of one of the Chosen, from the Wheel of Time series.  

Sammael

I liked the sound of it, it gives off an aura of an ancient POWER !!!!!!!

turns out it's also the name of some Judaic angel of death.  

I have a god complex, I am drawn to characters and gameplay archetypes who wield cosmic powers.  This is why I like names that sounds more ancient and powerful, it's why I like playing as classes that wield arcane energies like mages vs low rent barbarian classes that swing metal sticks.

It's why I look at the general popularity of a character like wolverine with disdain, such a small and insignificant creature, while others like magneto are INFINITELY more interesting:

http://vimeo.com/73270250

Or why these figures provide such a draw over people like wolverine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_B0tzNS0g#t=20s

To me the creatures of power are fascinating, as are the names that suggest such power.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Holy shit dude. That's crazy. Good to see you're doing alright though. You've definitely got a better story to your name than like 90% of everyone out there.

Haha, cheers dude!