Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Mine is actually from when I was in first grade in school. For some reason everyone was arguing what was the hardest metal so I went home and looked up that Osmium was the most dense element we know of. When I went to school and told the other kids they just didn't believe me and resumed arguing between Iron, "crystal" (because that is totally a metal), and Titanium (I still don't really know how first graders all knew what Titanium was).

Although I never convinced them I was right I now have just remembered what Osmium was since then so I decided to make it my username.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

When I was probably about 6 or 7 years old, I wanted to play club penguin with my sister. It asked me for a username, and I had never had one. (or even known what one was) She picked this out, and never felt the need to make up a new one.

Cy-Fy : the capital letters are the initials for my name, C for Carlos and F for... haha not telling you stalkers lol :P A friend suggested it and I use it for this forum... other people call me Big-C or C-los... Tell me please, which one do you think is the best?

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

t stands for my name (Travis), mcclelland is my last name (McClelland. Duh.), and 455 is my favorite kind of older school-ish motor

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Noire is a fictional character from the game Hyperdimension neptunia for the ps3. She is the personification of the PS3.

My name contains the first letters from the city I live in, country, first and last names. NSA would love it, if they were spying on finland.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Maybe this is a silly topic, idk lol. I can't think of anything else to make a thread about on here so I thought I'd give this a go.

Anyways, I'll start first.

DLM are my initials and the underscore simply serves as a space between the 012. 012 represents 2012, the year I graduated from high school.

Maybe this is a silly topic, idk lol. I can't think of anything else to make a thread about on here so I thought I'd give this a go.

Anyways, I'll start first.

DLM are my initials and the underscore simply serves as a space between the 012. 012 represents 2012, the year I graduated from high school.

snapy1 (I also go by Snapatya and MrSnapatya) snapy1 corresponds from my old Minecraft account and my youtube channel (mrsnapatya). I just kept those three names ever since. 

my name is GeTecknics because the other name i use online ADEEZZ NUTTZZ didnt seem appropriate for a tech forum so i used a modified version of a name i thought of for a friend  GTek and made it GeTecknics  i like it and it stands for GamingTechnology 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

My username is my names. a is for Andrew and Sheehan Jr is my last name. That is how I came up with asheehanjr.  You can find me on just about every social network with my user name and other major forums as well.  I had this name for a few years now. It works and it is simple. 

Well, my username was supposed to be White_Crayon, but it was taken on steam so I changed my name to "GrapeJuiceStain". Then, whenever I wanted to sign up for a website, they wouldn't let me use the damn name because apparently it has an inappropriate word "rape". So once again, I had to think of another name, most websites wouldn't accept any names with a fruit with more than 5 letters because 15 is like the max characters, so the first fruit that came to my mind with 5 letters other than a grape was a mango. So I then changed my steam name and my name on every single account on every website to avoid confusion when logging in and to avoid forgetting my username (I used to do that a lot).There you have it. That has been the story of how MangoJuiceStain was born. I shall tell this story to my children and my grandchildren :P

I have my username, because I'm mike (michael) and I'm a total Boss   B)

I had originally made it for a website last year, and I thought it was something original. I recently found out it's a play on an NPC from Diablo 2, with one of the letters replaced. It just kind of happened naturally, but Diablo 2 is my favorite game so I guess it was just a strange occurance.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

thorium is my favourite element (who can't like an element named after a norse god) and 19 because they are the furthest numbers on the keyboard that my fingers can stretch

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Sokar = Sokar was a powerful Goauld system lord in Star gate sci-fi series  or falcon god in Egyptian mythology

80 = it was good year  :P 

So that it Sokar80 story

I have 2:

My main username is ProSnipor which I used when I was trolling lobbies in mw2, and it just kinda stuck afterwards. It's never taken too, so i feel pretty original :P

MeltyMoon is a name I used on most forums. I stopped using it a while ago, no idea why I registered it here :P

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

My username is from a YouTube channel that I am working on at the moment.

Tech, meaning technology and Talk, meaning talking about something; Talking about Technology ;)