Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Predictable *sideways winky face*

;)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I don't know, it was a name I came up with in like 2009 or something when attempting to play through Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic.

I gave my character's name "Dravic" and I sticked to it through the years later and still am truly loyal to it.

Why did I come up with "Dravic" in the first place, I am not really sure. I think it had something to do with me being inspired by some serial about a tv series with a character named "Drazic" or something like that... I watched it when I was younger I think.

EDIT

Oh I know it was Heartbreak High.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

My name is Craig Chapin and years ago I was watching a lot of Craig Ferguson and he was talking about his twiter account and is twitter name was craigyferg I din't have a twitter so I started one and used the name craigychap and now I use it for most sites.

My league of legends handle. Um... I just thought it was a funny name

Hell, might aswell explain mine - Ookami (japanese) -> Wolf

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Basically my name plus the year I started education- 2001, I was 3 :)

Compatible with Windows 95

Mine is my nickname and along with my favourite sniper rifle in cs, the almighty G3SG1!

My name simply describes me

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

An abbreviation of my first and last name with an extra letter thrown in there.

My other alias, Ve9etable, comes from the time when I was a vegetarian and my friends called me vegetable. I couldn't get that as an xbox live name so I chucked in a bit of l33t speak.

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

sigpic41885_2.gif

Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | 12GB Crucial Tracer DDR3 | EVGA X58 Classified

Asus Radeon 7970 | Review Sample Coolermaster HAF-X | Noctua NH-D14

NES HTPC | Arcade PC (40" 4:3 Plasma)

I am a PC enthusiast, and well, I'm young :P Pretty self explanatory lol

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

Back when I used to play Soldier Front, I had a clan leader whos name was Swindle so as a joke I renamed my guy as Swindless, at first he wasn't happy but then he realized it stuck and started to love my new name. I also copied his character up the the actual sunglasses so basically we looked the same and nobody could tell us apart.

i5-4670k 4.5 Ghz 1.25v | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 4x4 Gigs of Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz | Gigabyte 980 Ti Reference 1503 Core/ 7796 Effective Memory | H100i w/stock fans | EVGA Supernova 1000w G1 | Samsung 840 120Gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair Force LX 128Gb SSD | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | DT 990 Pro 250Ohm | Blue Snowball | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G600 | Acer H236HL BID x 3

Needed a new gaming handle back in my Maplestory days. I was a bandit class and had the IGN 'chaosbandit'. Wanted to try a new class but keep the name, so I swapped the 's' for a 'z'. Thought it was pretty cool, and its stuck with me through every game I've played since.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I'm not a cow. I don't drink coffee or any energy drinks. I just thought it would be an effective and memorable username. :)

The one I use in the forums is from Nightwish's album. In the earlier days of Windows 95 I used mario11168, but didn't like that many numbers so I moved on to MarioDragon since I'm a Mario fanboy and I like dragons.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

parody of religious deities

my username is usually invisibleskydaddy

When I was in 2nd grade I used to watch A LOT of Family Guy and there was one episode that meg calls Chris lardo and I have a pudgy best friend and then I started calling him lardo and it just stuck (I still call him lardo to this day and he doesn't get mad! Which I think is the best part) then I thought "hey, that's an awesome username!" Aaaaaaaand here I am..

Mike from my first name Micheal and Tz are the first 2 letters from my middle name.

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I came up with mine while thinking of ideas for a character for some project in my CA class, and I live in Wisconsin, so it fits. (ChezMak0r is 'leetspeak' for Cheese Maker  :P)

On a side note, my uncle recommended I get a Cheese Maker license about a week ago for a job, having no idea my username on almost everything is ChezMak0r. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

My name is Nicolas...... And that's my real name so I figured, why not? I don't care about people knowing my real name, my psn and steam names are NicoBaloira1357, Nico is short for Nicolas as anybody with half a brain might notice and Baloira is my last name, I don't have a middle name because I'm cool like that, and 1357 are just random numbers

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz