Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My surname is Sant, naturally my nickname is Santa.

My favourite show is Top Gear (UK). If you know that the rest should be simple enough to figure out. :D

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

Bunny was a pet name from an old girlfriend and it's stuck for years Liam my actual name
Liam bunny aka Liam Wabbit. too many gay men tried chatting me up with bunny, so it had to change lol 

Mine isn't creative, creativity was on leave.

I chose Firefox because I've used the Firefox browser since Firefox 1.0 when it was released in 2004 so I thought bugger it, I'll use it:)

I always make sure I use two capital F's instead of one otherwise my OCD goes a little weird lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I always have a rogue honny pot running so hence the name. :P  

I made up this name for my newly created youtube account and this very forum. I have been using another name for quite some time and felt like trying something else. It doesn't really mean anything I just came to me at random and I thought it sounded quite okay.

Also, the "The" part stems from my youtube account with almost the same name. Apparently, "Arium" was taken, so I just went with TheArium.

Mine was really hard to come up with, but I think I did a good job!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Sweet! This thread got stickied  :D

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Mine is originaly username whiningjunk, it was a suggestion from Xbox live >.<

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

My use name... So i went to sign up to play runescape when i was around 7 years old, i put my First name in Luc and it said it was already taken and listed luc with many variations of numbers at the end and i picked the first one that was 401 and it has been my name ever since for all online usernames except youtube because some guy from brazill took it LUC401

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I was just chuffed that I got my name with no weird stuff before or after!

I've been using this username since Oblivion came out. I really liked the game back at the day, it was like on my top 5. So I created my username based on the game. 

(E)lder (S)crolls (IV):(O)blivion 

ESIVO :p

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Mine is just my first name, it shows that I have no creativity. :)

"No signature"

Well, most of my usernames are Majorawsome, so I have kept it with everything lol

Do you want to know what grinds my gears?
The old forum.

My name is Steve and I like games... pretty boring I know :P

My name is Steve and I like games... pretty boring I know :P

Simple and trips of the tongue:)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

(NB I normally use Optimus_Toaster, but I joined this forum when it started so I chose Toaster so I could be the purest of the toasting appliances, giving me dominion over all others)

I was watching transformers 2, specifically the scene in which Sam drops the shard of cube and it melts his floor landing in the kitchen animating every appliance. From there I went on to imagine how poopy it would be if you a robot killing machine, but transformed into a toaster. My friend followed suit using Optimus Fridge, and then a people we gamed with changed to Optimus Sink, Optimus Microwave and Optimus Kettle when we played MW2 together. People really liked it and me and Fridge stuck to it though the others changed back to their original names. I still get the odd person commenting on it in BF3 every now and again.

I usually go by the name of AstorFire. This originated when I signed up for a game (I believe it was AruaRose) and I wanted a cool name. I came up with astrofire, but due to a spelling error or the help of fate it became AstorFire. I have been using it ever since. :D

Wauthar is a play on words with my first name.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I was going to do a Super Nintendo casemod. I ran out of time and got a streacom case instead.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Mega: Megadeth (favourite band)

Dave: David (my name)

91:1991 (year I was born)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

My username originated when I made my Steam account. I had to come up with a name and since my real name is Adrian it just became 'addriaaan' :p

Corsair Obsidian 800D (waiting for 900D) | ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z | Intel Core i7 2700K @4,5Ghz |

OCZ Vertex 3 120GB | Corsair HX1050 | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | ASUS GTX680 DCII TOP | Corsair H100 (custom WC soon) | Seagate Barracuda 500GB x2

90 = Year of birth 

C = First letter of my name

07 = Month of my bday

B = First letter of my surname

12 = Day of bday

I'm a huge boat fanatic, SeaDoo to be exact. Own 3 of them. So that's the first bit of my username.

I'm a sniper on most FPS games. So that's where snipe comes from.

Put it together, SeaDooSnipe.