Explain Your Username

DLM_012

friends gave me this nickname actually. thats how everybody calls me.

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

Initially used by a friend [lukios].. Then i stole and modified it slightly :P  Liked the unique-soundish name and kept it ever since

mine is just a play about with words, three with three eee's then the 6 so basicaly it's three sixes = 666.

My first name is Joni --> Jozi

Edit: Jozi is sometimes already taken so I make some other names like Jozi89, Jozzii etc...

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I've always called myself Cornishboy, I'm a boy and I'm from Cornwall and Cornish is how we're known. Then one day when signing up to a website someone knicked it -_-. So I put TR in front to stand for The Real as The Real Cornishboy was too long apparently.

My user name is that of my gamer tag Ki-Lier which then i spelt backwards to read as ReiL-IK while doing scrims on what have you on counter-strike 1.6, during some point i capitalized all non vowels and added ful and removed the hyphen and its become a username via forum boards as of recently that I use outside of gaming forums (so pubbers know who i actually am)

To me my gamer tag really means nothing to me aside the fact that I've had it for nearly 13 years now to which it was spelt back then KiLIEr (kilier without random caps) but then people started labeling me as KILLER so i threw in the hyphen to further distinguish my self from such a redundant name.

A name that has carried me for over a decade I suppose. :)

randomness but, anyone play counter-strike anymore CSGO or CS 1.6..NOT CSS as CSS sux, sry to any fans xD

Greetings, 

Francisc GUardian is the avatar i use on Second Life

as most my computer questions and gadgets are based for better creat my stuff on the game, i touhg on use it.

Mine is a bit of a short story. Well, my father made up something called Koolkikiland when he was a kid. He told us about all the crazy stuff that he made up for that land. Anyway, my brother and I first had our experience on the internet with a game called Runescape. My brother had signed up with the name Koolkiki, and because we wanted to be known as brothers in game, I decided it would be clever to just change the first letter to my username. Haven't stopped using that username yet. 

Made it up very very long ago. When I was around 4 years old, my uncle got me a stuffed fish as a present. I loved that fish I carried it around everywhere I went. At the same time I used to love reptiles especially snakes. 

One day me and my cousins discovered a couple online games(Neopets) and we had to make an account to play and that is when the name fishymamba was conceived.

fishy, which was what I named my stuffed fish.(I have never been a creative person lol) and mamba, from my favorite snake the black mamba. 

Also, I'm pretty much the only fishymamba online, so if you search it in google you can find pretty much everything I have ever signed up for....kinda scary. 

Only place I am not fishymamba is youtube, someone stole my accound and started up loading some uh...things that are against youtube's policy and it got shut down :(

hahaha nice battlefield 3 score! :P I did think that you looked familiar. You were! Cause I saw some of your posts on an overclock forum. Not to be creepy, but I just had to see if there were other fishymambas out there when you said that you were like the only one. :P 

Just googled myself. Same story. Huh. There are some sites on there that I don't even remember signing up for!

Travian is just a nickname based off my first name, W is the initial of my middle name and the 135 is just a number that I like.

Used numerous usernames but this latest one comes from Konclued which I made while playing LoL. 'I conclude you!' but written in a different way. Used that up so just got Konn out of that.

Good Morning...

If you have ever played Doom you'll know why. 87 means obviously year 1987, the year I was born.

U avin a giggle m8?

im named 6451258 all over the internet, and i was on this forum too... but i cud not login any more for some reason, so i made a new one that is the same backwards 8521546 :D  i have been using this for at least 4 years now. :D dunno why :P

Well my name is Brady so I derived brad from that then added is, that being the s directly after brad, then added coolio.

Coolio is a just a slang term for cool that my Dad and I use.

So my name means Brady is cool :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Contrary to common misconception my username is not at all related to "RazeTheWorld" or logan in any way. I just literally want to help "Tech The World. :) 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Hasufel! Arod!

May these two horses lead you to better fortune than their former masters.

Dim I am liking you more and more:) May good fortune come to you!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Just a combination of slang said within my group of mates & similarly minded people, so probably not what you think it means.

Xiii = my favourite game back in the day, I've used it since

I chose this name because its easy to type, qazwertsad232, it just flows when you're typing it. I wasn't going to put any numbers in it but I realized some websites require number in their usernames, thus putting the 232 in it. if you see someone with a name wertsad232,qazwertsad232,sadwerty232 there's a 80% chance that it's me :D!

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

MT = initials

Empty = sounds like my initials....put them together and you have empty empty (mtempty)

FamedKarma was randomly generated by Xbox Live and I thought it sounded cool :)

On some game, I can't for the life of me remember which, I was recommended "BeardedVillain" as my username and I've kind of stuck with that for awhile. Seeing how this was a newer forum, I decided to just cut off the Bearded part and use Villain.