Explain Your Username

DLM_012

It's a video codec.

LOL

My first name is Giacomo, but because people at school always shortened it to "Jack" I decided to call myself Giac. First time I used it was on the lego website.

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

ramirofb101 ramiro its my name, fb my lastname and the 101 its coz i always want it to put a 10 but the majority of the time it's all ready taken so i added a 1 at the end

cris - comes from cristi, my name

ro - romania

996 -born in '96

A chart with the age on the forum would be interesting xD

Wow, I was well into high school when you were born and you could be 17........ wow.......

#Oldfartalready

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

First post in forum..  Awsome thread btw.

im swede. and here people love potatoes.. theres a lot potatoe eating going on ..

so.. POE-TAT-TOE and to shorten it poetoe but this was taken when i tried to create a gmail so i mucked around with the letters  changing and removing the E's ...Denied!! but finally Poetow  yay:)  ..  now i been using it since 2006.

..and that is all i have to say about that...

Oh, a fellow Swede. :D

And as for my username, I like Crows, and their relatives. 

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

Mine comes way back from cheesing around on Star Wars Academy servers with a friend. We always choose the most goofy costumes in the game and the most lame weapons trolled people on the servers. Oh good times.

Hey guys, HTi stands for Head Trauma inc, a company started by one of my buddies... Lewis being my last name. Really supposed to be [HTi]Lewis, but Linus won't let brackets in the username.

It's prolly Slick's fault now that I think about it.

Wannabe enthusiast...proud owner of a 2005 STi though. BRAAAP!

My username came from when me and friends were coming up with names for youtube channels. I originally had one decided however it was taken so when it came down to decide it was the first thing that popped into my little gamer head

母狗請 -__-

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

madman = the only thing i could get to start my combat arms account 3 years ago

1876 = Jamaican area code

Loves PC Games :D

Mine is a long-time nickname.  Started off as Tedder which is a nickname my mom used for me growing up.  When I got to college people started calling me Tedders out of nowhere (no, they didn't speak with mom) and it has stuck ever since.  Mom still calls me Tedder though...

Intel Haswell Core i5-4670K -- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 -- XFX 6950 2GB / HIS 6950 2GB -- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming -- 128GB Crucial M4 SSD -- 1TB WD Blue HDD -- CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO -- Asus 24" 1080p -- Windows 8.1 64bit

Well i only have 1 working arm.And i work it out alot so its a 19inch arm and my other arm is lifeless from a bad motorcycle vs semi truck at 150mph.So my friends started saying Man look at that OneGun he has..So it kinda stuck..You will see in attached pic..  :)

post-14027-0-85755600-1367892605.jpg

I am Wolf because of my ability of working fine alone or in group. And i use Pixe to make reference to the WebPage i work on: Pixelania

We are all dead men walking...

My ex called me Mikey in the bedroom, I liked that. 

See that's funny, I've always known you as Miikkii. I've never been in a bedroom with you though. :P

Nice to see you here. ;)

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

Been using mine for a couple of years now, and just decided to use it now as well. Crispy can maybe go to my name Kristoffer, but 345 was maybe just random.

MEH

See that's funny, I've always known you as Miikkii. I've never been in a bedroom with you though. :P

Nice to see you here. ;)

Miikkii is just some name I made up years ago..trying to get away from it now! Since Mikey sounded so good coming from her ;) Mikey it is! 

I have had my username as far back as 2001. I made the username when i was taking music class in high school. I remember we had super fast internet, and we were sort of allowed to surf the web and download songs of napster and play in class or to review the music etc. So i made it when i signed up for a Napster account. And well the meaning is something that you can hear which i thought was cool.

my username came from my love for electronic music. and the exclamation is just there to make it look cool (for me) haha :p

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k (4GHz OC) Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Reference Boot Drive: Plextor M6S 120GB

Data Drive: 2x mechanical drives PSU: SilverStone ST45SF Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (modded w/ cpu+gpu watercooling)  :P

I want to get a new username but im not going to but if i did it would be the doctor

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

my irl nickname is Joël, but English speakers can't really pronounce that, so I use my official first name which is Joey, and my birthday 12 march (12.03)

Just a biologist. Yea, don't know what I'm doing on a tech forum either?

First time I used this username was when I was setting up my youtube account. I couldn't think of what to call myself, so just started randomly hitting keys. This is the result and has been used everywhere since (where possible).

A long time ago I played Midtown Madness 3 on my Xbox (the first Xbox). I was gonna drive the garbage truck, and you could enter a custom license plate. I entered "TRASH", because that was sorta fitting. But the game did not center the word on the plate, so it looked stupid. I then wrote "THRASH" instead, so it filled the whole plate. And for some reason the word "Thrash" stuck around in my head. I usually combine it with a number - mostly 75 (birth year) or 911 (US emergency call - don't know why..).. I remember some of my old ones.. "Stripe" or "Grace".. Do not remember the origin of those..

Kindly - Brian J. Nielsen

PC - 3.2GHz i7, GTX580, SSD, 2.5Tb, 12Gb  ..  Mac - 27" iMac, 3.4GHz, GTX 680, SSD, 1Tb Fusion, 16Gb  ..  Phone - HTC One 32Gb (silver)

Daftmedic as whilst away in exotic places I always managed to be in the middle of comical situations through no well nearly no fault of my own

Phenom II @4.1GHz, 8GB Kingston HyperX @1600MHz,

ASUS M4N98TD Motherboard, MSI Power Edition Twin Frozr NVidia 660ti

(I know she isn't top notch but she is bloody good) :wub: