Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Maybe this is a silly topic, idk lol. I can't think of anything else to make a thread about on here so I thought I'd give this a go.

Anyways, I'll start first.

DLM are my initials and the underscore simply serves as a space between the 012. 012 represents 2012, the year I graduated from high school.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I've been using this username since before I can remember, literally, I have no idea where it came from, but if I were to guess I would say I made it up when I was registering my first email account. Kinda' a boring story unfortunetly. I go by (neo)an[uber]baby or a baby in games; I came up with a baby when I was first getting into FPS and wanted people to get a silly 'you got killed *INSERT PLAYER NAME HERE*'; it was originally cancer, I later changed it to A Rectal Bleed, and finally to a baby. I had a baby so long that if I were to have changed it my friends would have not known who I was, so I kept it. I was a big player on TF2 server called Neophytes for serveral years which is where the neo tag came from. I was known as (neo) a baby for quite some time until I joined a group who wanted me to wear their tag but I didn't have enough room. That led to me creating the steam group Uberbytes which in my theory covered every tag possible; I cleverly worked that into my name and now we have my current name which I have been wearing for 3 years or so.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

When I got xbox live shortly after it's launch, I had to choose a handle.  I did not really care so I looked around my room and saw an ewok figurine so I based my handle on that.  I have no real attatchment to the name, just have been using it for a long time.

Ah...mine came from L4D, if anyone remembers...The Midnight Riders 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Made it up very very long ago. When I was around 4 years old, my uncle got me a stuffed fish as a present. I loved that fish I carried it around everywhere I went. At the same time I used to love reptiles especially snakes. 

One day me and my cousins discovered a couple online games(Neopets) and we had to make an account to play and that is when the name fishymamba was conceived.

fishy, which was what I named my stuffed fish.(I have never been a creative person lol) and mamba, from my favorite snake the black mamba. 

Also, I'm pretty much the only fishymamba online, so if you search it in google you can find pretty much everything I have ever signed up for....kinda scary. 

Only place I am not fishymamba is youtube, someone stole my accound and started up loading some uh...things that are against youtube's policy and it got shut down :(

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

made it up and been slowly using it more and more Geforceftw

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

It is my sons first and middle name and my age

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

JaeDee884

Jay is my last name, i got the nickname JD for walking a few KM for a slab of Jack Daniels and Cola.
i extended this, and JaeDee was taken on xboxlive a few years ago when i joined, so I've always used the 884 as its a number with an inside joke :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

my name is joel i like zombies and the 15th is my birthday and i was 15 when i chose the name.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Mine was from the beginning of xbox live when i was dumb, and thought that sending people messages with the handle "your face" would be funny. It was taken, so i chose ixi because i liked the look of it. Here we are today.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Got my name h3ll0 because I needed a simpler name then nickflipdry or flipdry and I'm generally a nice person and say hello! a lot.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

Well, my name is Dimitri, but everyone I know calls me Dim for short.

Don't worry; it's not a reflection of my intelligence. Or maybe it is? This changes everything!

No, don't lie - you're a dim sim. We have been through this.. 

No, don't lie - you're a dim sim. We have been through this.. 

And you're just a boat, at least Dim is human.

Owned. What now, Windspeed? :P

Mine was an attempt at a joke with a friend a long time ago. When I signed up for something, I then made this my name, to show off. It then stuck forever :)

Production Control, Fish Keeper, Lover of Audio

All started when i signed up to xbox live, me being excited and all Rushed in typed my name being Francis, obviously it was taken (duhh), so i went and retried typing in Farncis, spelt differently but sounds sorta the same, still taken, i decided to type Farncir, dunno why i did it, i think i recall it being just for fun. It WENT THROUGH!

yayy! i though i can play xbox now, adding my friends they asked what was wrong with my gamertag, i told them it was temporary and will change when i can think of one later.

then they broke the news to me............

you have to PAY to change your gamertag! =O

i was utterly shattered, but xbox distracted me short after..

andd

long story short it grew on me and is now a frequently used username :)

The end

ofr057

when i used to race motorbikes the team i was in was Old fart racing and my number was 57

I use it as a user name for most internets things

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Mine is Ssoele, as you can all see, no explanation needed!

This name was uttered once during the LOTR quadrilogy.
I liked it and started using it ever since.

My username is a planet that's mentioned on Doctor Who.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600