Hello. 
Im back with another beginner question. I’m setting up a test bench to see if everything boots. I’m wondering how to power the cpu cooler, does it draw power from the 24 pin or what do I need to plug in to get the fans power? My cpu cooler is a Corsair h60, so I need two 4 pins connections, one for radiator and one for fan. I’m using an evga z370 ftw motherboard and evga 850 g3 gold psu. 

Just now, WanderingFoe said:

Hello. 
Im back with another beginner question. I’m setting up a test bench to see if everything boots. I’m wondering how to power the cpu cooler, does it draw power from the 24 pin or what do I need to plug in to get the fans power? My cpu cooler is a Corsair h60, so I need two 4 pins connections, one for radiator and one for fan. I’m using an evga z370 ftw motherboard and evga 850 g3 gold psu. 

It uses SATA power from your PSU:

image.png.314c774fc629db5ce5f6aee919be3025.png

Looks a bit like this, flat with an 'L' shape.

And it needs the two CPU PWM headers on your motherboard.

image.png.4d748c2881bf4fe77b7f625babd525ff.png

One for the pump (which sits on the CPU) and the other for the fan on the radiator.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

So I just plug in the SATA cables into the “intel SATA 6g ports” and then connect the fan and radiator to the cpu pwm like above?