Rate The Song Above You

ewok

1/10 not my kind of music. 

Sheesh old man, that's harsh!

Also, 9/10, absolutely love that music, I have it on my MP3-player, even though I don't own the game. (In response to Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack)

Kroyclub - New World Order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4A0vljxV4

EDIT: I'm getting beaten left and right! Also, Scatman is 6.52/10, lovely song, but it hasn't aged too well for me.

7/10, not my genre, didn't mind it though.

6/10 dont like the vocals :)

please listen all the song :P

9.5/10 for the instruments.

6/10 with the singer, and the mix isn't that great. He sounds drowned out and too much distortion.

3/10 not my kind of music at all >_<

8/10 Nice drumstep tune, just a bit unoriginal. (Rogue - Dreams)

Since this thread is going so fast, I'm just going to post this here. I actually like it quite a bit

Also, I think Kroyclub - New World Order got skipped over, so feel free to tell your opinion.

8/10 Nice drumstep tune, just a bit unoriginal. (Rogue - Dreams)

Since this thread is going so fast, I'm just going to post this here. I actually like it quite a bit

Also, I think Kroyclub - New World Order got skipped over, so feel free to tell your opinion.

11/10, Beautiful.

Also, I was talking about the Kroyclub song in my first post.

How about some Logan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5E46gL_zb8

11/10, Beautiful.

How about some Logan?

10/10 i just leave this playing softly all the time now

how about some matchbox 20?

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

6/10 very tranquil but not my kinda thing

Bad quality, but one of my favourite songs of all time

6/10 its not really my thing.

the first song i heard from skrillex

6/10 very tranquil but not my kinda thing

Bad quality, but one of my favourite songs of all time

6/10 I don't really like the singer and the music is nothing outstanding in my opinion, but it's still decent.

I had a hard time choosing a song, because I have so much great music to share >_<, but I finally went with something classical just to mix it up a bit: (You don't have to listen to the full performance, the first few minutes are enough :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmsesSde-o

7/10 i dont mind it not amazing but still kinda epic.

always makes me feel awesome and i hate country.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Someday is a bit better than reptilia lyricly

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

7/10, its an ok song, nice to listen.

my song is something im practising right now

Guys, stop posting when you obviously didn't hear the whole song before you. It is quite rude and defeats the purpouse of the thread. When a song is 6 minutes and you post and rate it 2 minutes after it's posted, you obviously didn't hear all of it and you're essentially spamming. Of course it's fine if you've heard it before, but I doubt 20 people in a row actually knew each and every song beforehand....

/accusatorypointyfinger

7/10, its an ok song, nice to listen.

my song is something im practising right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FBy4Kfhmjs

Handel is one of my favourite classical composers :) Is that you playing? Regardless, it's a fine performance and so is the piece 7.5/10

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Guys, stop posting when you obviously didn't hear the whole song before you. It is quite rude and defeats the purpouse of the thread. When a song is 6 minutes and you post and rate it 2 minutes after it's posted, you obviously didn't hear all of it and you're essentially spamming. Of course it's fine if you've heard it before, but I doubt 20 people in a row actually knew each and every song beforehand....

/accusatorypointyfinger

Handel is one of my favourite classical composers :) Is that you playing? Regardless, it's a fine performance and so is the piece 7.5/10

thats not me. I wish i could play like that, im a bigginer

6/10 not really my style of music. This is easily my favorite song from my childhood (remixed somewhat).

6/10 not really my style of music. This is easily my favorite song from my childhood (remixed somewhat).

Never have been to into Sonic stuff, and the vocals were a little repetitive and monotonous in my opinion. I also feel that the video was much more interesting than the song; that's not a bad thing in fact that's what kept it away from a 4.

5/10

6/10 for the sonic music, never liked show themes much except Games of Throne.

F*** Someone beat me to my comment now I have to listen to more music before I can post my own!

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.