Suggestions for good WiFi adapter

Hello! After building my first ever pc, everything worked fine! But I can’t connect it to internet, since my internet is in another room, I can’t access it via Ethernet cable. Do you guys have any suggestions to what to buy? Like what kind of WiFi adapter is the best? 

3 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

what access point do you have?

A 2x2 ax is about as you can get now, intel normally being the best, so something like this https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GC-Wbax200-802-11Ax-Bluetooth-Expansion/dp/B07VNBC5PS/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=pcie+wifi+card+ax200&qid=1589300490&sr=8-6

I’d say a USB port would the best? Bc I don’t have space for a pcie slot since my gpu is covering it, my WiFi is like 15 feet away from my pc, in another room with the doors on the way ofc. I’m looking for a usb connector, that is fast and good for the price, thanks for the info tho! 

Just now, AaronG 21 said:

I’d say a USB port would the best? Bc I don’t have space for a pcie slot since my gpu is covering it, my WiFi is like 15 feet away from my pc, in another room with the doors on the way ofc. I’m looking for a usb connector, that is fast and good for the price, thanks for the info tho! 

do you have anouther slot? Whats your build? PCIE is much better than usb if you can .

On 5/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, Electronics Wizardy said:

do you have anouther slot? Whats your build? PCIE is much better than usb if you can .

I want to do it via pcie slot but my gpu is covering the pcie x1 slot, I have a gigabyte b450m ds3h 

22 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

I want to do it via pcie slot but my gpu is covering the pcie x1 slot, I have a gigabyte b450m ds3h 

If you still have an available case slot, you can get a flexible PCIe riser cable to plug into the adapter, route around the GPU, and then mount to the case slot.

38 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

How many slots thick is your gpu? You can but a wifi card in the bottom x4 slot

My gpu is covering the main one that is installed, and the pcie x1 the only one kinda visible is the last one as showed in the image, what I mean by kinda is bc the my fans from the gpu facing there obviously, and bc of the space I’m worried that there won’t be enough airflow for it, or if the case came that I was able to install a WiFi card there, it could get too hot 

EBDFA24F-8A2F-4978-A77C-FA3CB481CF37.jpeg

its hard to picture what you are explaining without seeing a photo of the inside of your case. But I have run into similar issues in past with a few smaller pc builds and using PCIe Riser cable/extension was how I got around the problem like someone earlier suggested.