What to build with the leftovers?!

Budget (including currency): Open to what will best match the RX580

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly CS:GO / Xplane and web browsing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I currently got a 512gb NVMe drive, AMD RX580, Corsair AX760i powersupply NZXT ATX case, 2tb mechanical drive, all left over from other builds. What motherboard / CPU / ram combo should I get to compliment this hardware and to mostly place CS:GO / Xplane?

This is what I suggest, so you won't have to upgrade your motherboard in the future, instead only the GPU.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor $266.00 @ Vuugo
Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-P ATX AM4 Motherboard $214.99 @ Memory Express
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $95.99 @ Newegg Canada
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $576.98
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-12 13:28 EDT-0400  

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716