COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul
10 hours ago, 3 Lions said:

The UK government are now debating on whether masks should be worn in schools. 

Has Boris ever visted a proper British secondary school before? Even the teachers have a hard time getting through to teenagers so I doubt anything Boris says will work xD...

How is this a debate? This is a no brainier. If you are around other people, wear a mask. End of discussion, were done. 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

How is this a debate? This is a no brainier. If you are around other people, wear a mask. End of discussion, were done.

In a secondary school with teenagers?

Yeah, that's not gonna work. There's more chance of me winning the lottery than getting teenagers to wear masks in school, honestly it's laughable.

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

2 hours ago, 3 Lions said:

In a secondary school with teenagers?

Yeah, that's not gonna work. There's more chance of me winning the lottery than getting teenagers to wear masks in school, honestly it's laughable.

Huh. UK teens are more difficult than here. My school have had no problems with my grade so far (13&14yo)

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

UK teens are more difficult than here.

Yep, especially when stuff like this happens...

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

9 minutes ago, 3 Lions said:

Yep, especially when stuff like this happens...

What the hell? Did they think they would get away with that?

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

What the hell? Did they think they would get away with that?

Exactly, then Boris somehow expects people like these to wear masks. 

Not a chance...

زندگی از چراغ

Local guy / anti-masker idiot who claims to be self-taught constitutionalist is being fined $25,000 for impersonating a lawyer. Seems like the University of Life doesn't have an accredited law school.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1729410/influenceur-anti-masque-constat-infraction-exercice-metier-avocat

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Saw this on Facebook about Malaysian taxi drivers putting a PSA about masks and sanitization.  

AA90BB94-C4BD-40AF-9197-3AB1DBB2556E.jpeg

I probably would’ve put “if you get sick, I’ll get sick” to make it less morbid but I guess this still shows the message even if it’s exaggerated. :P

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

25 minutes ago, like_ooh_ahh said:

Saw this on Facebook about Malaysian taxi drivers putting a PSA about masks and sanitization.  

AA90BB94-C4BD-40AF-9197-3AB1DBB2556E.jpeg

I probably would’ve put “if you get sick, I’ll get sick” to make it less morbid but I guess this still shows the message even if it’s exaggerated. :P

Uber over here has mandatory masks. 

12 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Uber over here has mandatory masks. 

We no longer have Uber but both taxis and ride sharing services require masks and splash guards. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Hard to be believe this thread started in March! Now look where we are. Masks now mandatory in NZ, had my first workout with one. There was distancing on the treadmills so I could take it off for that, next time I will bring my bike mask so I can breathe a bit better, panting through three layers of cotton isn’t too good, but worth it.

Seems like people are starting to wake up, people can see through the lies manufactured by the government and the propaganda generated by the mainstream media...

I'm not normally one to support protests but I can fully get behind this. I'm fed up with the constant U-turns, the nonsensical rules/restrictions, the lies, the attempts to pschologically dismantle the future generations, the propaganda & the pathetic country quarantine list. Enough is enough...

Your time is up Boris

Claude AFTV GIF - Claude AFTV ItsTimeToGo - Discover & Share GIFs

زندگی از چراغ

I work security in a college and it's maddening to see the number of students that are mainly present only to chill with their friends or overall waste time. It's the first week of classes so there's nothing to do. They didn't get the memo that if you can stay the frack home, stay the frack home. 

5 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

I work security in a college and it's maddening to see the number of students that are mainly present only to chill with their friends or overall waste time. It's the first week of classes so there's nothing to do. They didn't get the memo that if you can stay the frack home, stay the frack home. 

Some customers take off their masks to lick their finger to get a better grip on their crispy money bills. 👁👄👁

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

14 hours ago, PhantomJaguar77 said:

Some customers take off their masks to lick their finger to get a better grip on their crispy money bills. 👁👄👁

I know it's dumb - and they shouldn't do that (money is pretty filthy to begin with) - but people do all kinds of things subconsciously without even thinking about it.

There was a particular news conference with some public health official (don't remember if it was Fauci's team or someone from Canada), and the one guy was talking about how frequently people touch their face per day without ever thinking about it, and how you shouldn't do it, then he touches his face... and then you can immediately see it in his eyes when he realizes what he just do.

This was a highly educated person, well versed in the risks. And he did it without even thinking. It's still a behaviour we should acknowledge and try and reduce, but it's very understandable that people do things like that - it's something you've been doing without thinking for literal decades. Hard to stop habit.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 8/26/2020 at 7:11 PM, Andreas Lilja said:

Local guy / anti-masker idiot who claims to be self-taught constitutionalist is being fined $25,000 for impersonating a lawyer. Seems like the University of Life doesn't have an accredited law school.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1729410/influenceur-anti-masque-constat-infraction-exercice-metier-avocat

Wasn't aware of this covidiot ... thanks, I hate it!

les organisateurs l'avaient accueilli sur scène en affirmant : "Ce n’est pas un avocat, mais il est formé tout comme; il a des grandes connaissances constitutionnelles, juridiques et légales."

From what I read about him, after finding that article, I strongly disagree ; we have section 33 for a reason. If he doesn't know that, then I fail to see how he can be seen as an expert in constitutional rights !!!

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Wasn't aware of this covidiot ... thanks, I hate it!

From what I read about him, after finding that article, I strongly disagree ; we have section 33 for a reason. If he doesn't know that, then I fail to see how he can be seen as an expert in constitutional rights !!!

For sure. Section 33 is honestly pretty niche though - until Quebec was going to use it for their face mask ban (irony), I had never heard of it before.

Though I'm sure every accredited lawyer in Canada is at least passingly familiar with it. I have 2 friends (married to each other) that are both lawyers (passed the bar in Ontario). I might ask them about this.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Im sure someone already brought this up here...

6% of US COVID deaths attributed to COVID alone in the US according to the CDC. That's interesting
Shame there's no way to know how much of a role it had in the other 94% of deaths.

I don't like masks but I think there's a chance if everyone had the medical style ones or the KN95 masks the CDC director's projection of the new case rate in the US falling to almost a sustained 0 new cases in x amount of time.

I don't like the idea of mandatory vaccines for travel or to have rights restricted.
I'd be more interested in rapid COVID testing or 14 day Isolation for nationals returning home.

I wished more elements of American Media and Government wasn't so controlled by big pharma because it seems like from the data I've seen that in a lot of cases HCQ is working in cutting fatalities down a lot no drug or vaccine is 100%

It was interesting, I knew someone who's like a year or two younger than me and has Type 1 Diabetes and he got COVID and his major issue was chills and weakness/aches. He fully recovered thankfully.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

17 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

For sure. Section 33 is honestly pretty niche though - until Quebec was going to use it for their face mask ban (irony), I had never heard of it before.

Though I'm sure every accredited lawyer in Canada is at least passingly familiar with it. I have 2 friends (married to each other) that are both lawyers (passed the bar in Ontario). I might ask them about this.

True, but IMO, that section 33 can easily be used to cover themselves in case someone like this guy comes crying to the courts that protecting himself and others infringe on his rights.

Personally I hear about that section when they presented the bill for the religious symbol ban for government workers (IMO, a pretty great way to waste our money, there was no issues, and 2 parties were able to make this BS "problem", a multi-year topic that only served to appease biggots).

Just now, wkdpaul said:

True, but IMO, that section 33 can easily be used to cover themselves in case someone like this guy comes crying to the courts that protecting himself and others infringe on his rights.

For sure - although there are certain sections of the constitution and charter that you can't use Section 33 on. I believe it's just 2 parts where they're exempt, and the rest are fair game.

If I recall, that was essentially the "carrot" PET used to convince the Premiers to sign the Constitution Act in '82. Particularly for the conservative provinces that wouldn't necessarily agree with a "Liberal"-leaning constitution in all aspects.

Just now, wkdpaul said:

Personally I hear about that section when they presented the bill for the religious symbol ban for government workers (IMO, a pretty great way to waste our money, there was no issues, and 2 parties were able to make this BS "problem", a multi-year topic that only served to appease biggots).

Oh yeah - now that you mention it, it was the religious symbol ban. Never understood that.

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Never understood that.

Same ... also, we're the province that got hit the most, and we seems to also have the most amount of vocal anti-maskers ... not saying there's a link, but there might be something there!

1 minute ago, wkdpaul said:

Same ... also, we're the province that got hit the most, and we seems to also have the most amount of vocal anti-maskers ... not saying there's a link, but there might be something there!

Perhaps so. It would be interesting to do a study around that, but I doubt anyone with the resources will. It certainly tends to be the "personal freedom above all else, even if it affects other people" crowd that are most vocal about anti-mask.

زندگی از چراغ

Vaccines were invented and are used to fight deadly or debilitating disease, nothing else.

Back in Canada in 90s there was a vaccine that made people autistic and friend of mine has 26 years old son who become autistic after getting vaccine. After a while they removed this vaccine and there was end of topic. Those who werent affected by vaccine probably will always say vaccines are great but stories of those who got affected by it wont be ever mentioned or heard. Sad.

Im not saying vaccines are conspiracy but with this global " pandemic " and how fast they want it to give it to us.. no thanks. Ive been fine for last 6 months and past 8 years without any vaccine.

For those who didnt see this thread that is up to this day. Market crash was predicted, exact date for market recovery was predicted, exact month when most of major cities suppoused to have covid etc. Good reading. Saw it back in March. Everything become true.

1582376122370.jpg

thread up to this day

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/241674007