Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomicest

is this safe ?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello,

So I am not familiar with holding pc parts XD. I'm new so don't judge my actions XD.

 

So. I bought a ryzen 5 3600x. It came today. And i opened it to make sure there isn't any bent pins and that it didn't get damaged during shipping. But when i finished lookin at it i didn't know how to put it down XD basically im scared that it will get damaged. It is still on its plastic thingy i only looked through the plastic didn't touch it. my question is. does it matter if i put it pins heading down or pins heading up ? It's still in its plastic thingy i didn't open it XD. ( By the way i am not trying to put it into a motherboard XD im tryna leave it there sitting for a few days till i get all of the parts )

 

Does it matter how i store it aslong as its in its plastic thingy ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Atomicest said:

Hello,

So I am not familiar with holding pc parts XD. I'm new so don't judge my actions XD.

 

So. I bought a ryzen 5 3600x. It came today. And i opened it to make sure there isn't any bent pins and that it didn't get damaged during shipping. But when i finished lookin at it i didn't know how to put it down XD basically im scared that it will get damaged. It is still on its plastic thingy i only looked through the plastic didn't touch it. my question is. does it matter if i put it pins heading down or pins heading up ? It's still in its plastic thingy i didn't open it XD. ( By the way i am not trying to put it into a motherboard XD im tryna leave it there sitting for a few days till i get all of the parts )

 

Does it matter how i store it aslong as its in its plastic thingy ?

When storing it 

Put it in it's plastic container 

If you want to put it on a table make sure it's not conductive

When holding it hold it by the side avoiding the pins and the ihs 


Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

 

 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

3100.

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

When storing it 

Put it in it's plastic container 

If you want to put it on a table make sure it's not conductive

When holding it hold it by the side avoiding the pins and the ihs 

Yeah in the plastic container but should i put it on its pins or should i put it on its ryzen logo ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atomicest said:

Yeah in the plastic container but should i put it on its pins or should i put it on its ryzen logo ?

The way it came with shipping (on pins ) but be careful when putting it 


Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

 

 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

3100.

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×