Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkghosthunter

LTX 2020: Can it be digital only?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I wouldn't mind to have panels with experts talking about something and a live Q&A for this year, instead of not doing absolutely nothing. I wouldn't mind to pay a couple of bucks (as long I find a job lol) and have a stream. Much like [Laracon Online](https://laracon.net/).

But that is what I think. Dunno what others think about it.

Eh LTX has always been more of a in person kind of thing. Of course they live stream most of the event. I wouldn't personally want to sit in a chair and watch. I would want to interact. Also more then likely, they will make it at a later date if Co-Vid dies down

Specs:
Core i5 6400

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 2400MHz

MSI B150i Gaming PRO AC

NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Solid State Drive

Western Digital 1TB Black

SeaSonic II 520 Watt Modular

Cooler Master Elite 110

Corsair Glaive RGB

Logitech G613

Yeah, but it'll be an amazing idea if they could do like an extended WAN show or something like that

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

meh, i dunno . the whole vibe of LTX is different. anyone can do a monotonous Q & A session over live stream. but thats just that.

Not just a q&a, maybe a crazy new project, old bloopers, and what I really wish: Dennis trying to build a PC on his own @LinusTech take note. Everyone will love dennis attempting to build a PC on his own

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

On 5/8/2020 at 7:43 PM, darkghosthunter said:

I wouldn't mind to have panels with experts talking about something and a live Q&A for this year, instead of not doing absolutely nothing. I wouldn't mind to pay a couple of bucks (as long I find a job lol) and have a stream. Much like [Laracon Online](https://laracon.net/).

But that is what I think. Dunno what others think about it.

We had a plan to do this but killed it because a lot of the other things that make LTX so great, didn't translate well.

Don't worry though, we've got some smaller, fun things in store coming later this Summer.