Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fricko

Problem with PC

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello guys, I don't understand much about pc's, but few weeks ago i built a pc, my specs are GTX 1650 4gb, 8gb ram, h310m pro, i3 9100f and matrix 800w psu(i posted a picture of it)

I have a problem after i use my pc for some time(7-9 hours),at some point the screen freezes and after few seconds turns black,then turns on and that repeats again after 2-3min...And i have to shut down my pc, and take a 20-30 min break.. I think its my psu but i don't really know... Also once my graphic card *crashed* or whatever and started using 100% of itself and the whole pc was lagging, I had to reinstall my gpu drivers and restart the pc for it to start working again.. i really need help the pc is really new and i need to fix it before it ruins other components(if its my psu), also i dont have any coolers, should i buy coolers instantly??

96240332_1569976203160391_2411379018625449984_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Fricko said:

also i dont have any coolers, should i buy coolers instantly??

what does this mean?

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

5 minutes ago, Fricko said:

Hello guys, I don't understand much about pc's, but few weeks ago i built a pc, my specs are GTX 1650 4gb, 8gb ram, h310m pro, i3 9100f and matrix 800w psu(i posted a picture of it)

I have a problem after i use my pc for some time(7-9 hours),at some point the screen freezes and after few seconds turns black,then turns on and that repeats again after 2-3min...And i have to shut down my pc, and take a 20-30 min break.. I think its my psu but i don't really know... Also once my graphic card *crashed* or whatever and started using 100% of itself and the whole pc was lagging, I had to reinstall my gpu drivers and restart the pc for it to start working again.. i really need help the pc is really new and i need to fix it before it ruins other components(if its my psu), also i dont have any coolers, should i buy coolers instantly??

96240332_1569976203160391_2411379018625449984_n.jpg

Replace your PSU with a trusted branded manufacturer.

i7 3770 | 8GB RAM | GTX 1070 8GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W Gold | Fractal Design R5 w/Window

1 minute ago, Matty2048 said:

what does this mean?

i meant fans, sorry.

Just now, Rogerzz said:

Replace your PSU with a trusted branded manufacturer.

Can PSU make black screen problems?

you have fans on the gpu and cpu right? also a dodgy psu can cause all sorts of issues 

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

1 minute ago, Fricko said:

Can PSU make black screen problems?

Does your CPU have a cooler on it?

Does it look like this? img_5983851b684c3.jpg

i7 3770 | 8GB RAM | GTX 1070 8GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W Gold | Fractal Design R5 w/Window

Just now, Rogerzz said:

Does your CPU have a cooler on it?

Does it look like this? img_5983851b684c3.jpg

Yes it does

Just now, Fricko said:

Yes it does and it looks like that

Just now, Fricko said:

Yes it does

I think it's a bad PSU myself.

Buy this: 

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: EVGA BQ 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($71.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $71.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-08 18:24 EDT-0400

try and look at the temps for gpu and cpu if they are above 70*C when doing nothing then you've got a problem there. Are all your cables plugged in all the way?

Just now, Matty2048 said:

try and look at the temps for gpu and cpu if they are above 70*C when doing nothing then you've got a problem there. Are all your cables plugged in all the way?

I would replace the PSU regardless it has no reviews and has no ratings. It costs $20 so........

1 minute ago, Rogerzz said:

I would replace the PSU regardless it has no reviews and has no ratings. It costs $20 so........

oh... oh no thats pretty sketchy

3 minutes ago, Rogerzz said:

Thanks alot for the opinion ill replace it as fast as i can.

Just now, Fricko said:

Thanks alot for the opinion ill replace it as fast as i can.

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: EVGA BQ 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($71.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $71.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-08 18:24 EDT-0400

EVGA have excellent PSUs.

1 minute ago, Matty2048 said:

oh... oh no thats pretty sketchy

yea i thought so too, it came together with the pc case and it was 50$ all together so I took it, I saw on internet that i wouldnt need more than 500w and i thought 800w are more than enough, I didnt know how important it is but ill change it and put some fans in..

Just now, Fricko said:

yea i thought so too, it came together with the pc case and it was 50$ all together so I took it, I saw on internet that i wouldnt need more than 500w and i thought 800w are more than enough, I didnt know how important it is but ill change it and put some fans in..

The PSU you have probably only actually outputs 200W-250W at most thats why it crashes a lot.

Just now, Rogerzz said:

The PSU you have probably only actually outputs 200W-250W at most thats why it crashes a lot.

PSU 500W Sharkoon WPM500 80 Plus Bronze Real Power Modular, Silent, 14cm Fan

is this ok because i live in a small country and we dont have that much stuff here...

Just now, Fricko said:

PSU 500W Sharkoon WPM500 80 Plus Bronze Real Power Modular, Silent, 14cm Fan

is this ok because i live in a small country and we dont have that much stuff here...

where do you live?

Just now, Rogerzz said:

where do you live?

North Macedonia... also maybe this one 

PSU 550W Deepcool DN550 (New Version) 80Plus Black?
1 minute ago, Fricko said:

North Macedonia... also maybe this one 

PSU 550W Deepcool DN550 (New Version) 80Plus Black?

What website you looking at? I can find the products as I don't know Macedonia websites.

1 minute ago, Rogerzz said:

What website you looking at? I can find the products as I don't know Macedonia websites.

anhoch.com, http://setec.mk here, 

3 minutes ago, Rogerzz said:

also can you recommend me some fans..

Just now, Fricko said:

also can you recommend me some fans..

hold on a sec