FANS FOR RADIATOR

I do have 2 different fans here at my disposal but I am kinda confuse which one I will use for my radiator.

NZXT AER P120
NoiseBlocker e-loop P 120

Can you please suggest and why would I chose it?

use Static pressure fans on radiators, -aer P

use high airflow fans on case mounting points.  

i'd use the NZXT fans. because i've never heard of noiseblocker. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

4 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

use Static pressure fans on radiators, -aer P

use high airflow fans on case mounting points.  

i'd use the NZXT fans. because i've never heard of noiseblocker. 

Owhh. They are both static pressured fans.

I see, so you haven't heard of them yet, well now you heard of them. :D 

There's multiple models of the Noiseblocker fans, so hard to say which one you mean exactly. Aer P is definitely designed for radiator use.

15 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

because i've never heard of noiseblocker. 

They're German company, might not be available in the US. They're much easier to find on this side of the pond and quite good as well. Have had a few myself and didn't complain.

EDIT: Noiseblocker can move more air, but AER has higher static pressure at maximum RPM. Practically, there won't be a noticeable difference.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

19 minutes ago, evilside123 said:

Owhh. They are both static pressured fans.

I see, so you haven't heard of them yet, well now you heard of them. :D 

i saw that, the noiseblockers are -P marked, i figured for "pressure" but i didn't see that in the specs i found. 

my reason for the NZXTs is probably stupid, but it's honest. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.