games similar to metro exodus

Brend2123

trying to look for pc games with a great singleplayer campaign similar to the metro franchise :( , as im bored and cant find a decent game

do you want linear story with less complicated mechanic? tomb raider

more mechanic but less story dev? stalker series.

just the right amount but with less open world? mass effect 2&3

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

2 hours ago, Brend2123 said:

trying to look for pc games with a great singleplayer campaign similar to the metro franchise :( , as im bored and cant find a decent game

I'm halfway through the Bioshock series and it's pretty solid story-wise. The gameplay is also excellent.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Darkwood.

Trust me.

also, lost in vivo

Depends on how u characterize 'like metro'.

I would say the Crysis series can get somewhat like it, as can Fallout, and The Outer Worlds

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Like some users mentioned above, also from my experience playing:

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise of the Tomb Raider, BioShock series (don't buy the remastered versions), Resident Evil 4, DarkSiders 1 and 2, Crysis 1 and 2, Dead Space 1 and 2, Warhmamer 40K Space Marine, Batman Arkham series, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. These are the games that I can think of right now with great story line, since I've played way more, IDK what types of game genre you're playing.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716