Adding RGB?

DefeatedSouls

Hey everyone,

I just received everything for the new build except the GPU (Tomorrow) and I got it up and running. But now I want to know the suggestions for the RGB Fans and Strips I want to add.

This is the case I'm using "https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/Carbide-Series-175R-RGB-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-ATX-Gaming-Case-%E2%80%94-Black/p/CC-9011171-WW" and the motherboard I am using is the "MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max" 

I would love some recommendations for RGB Strips and fans.

22 hours ago, DefeatedSouls said:

Hey everyone,

I just received everything for the new build except the GPU (Tomorrow) and I got it up and running. But now I want to know the suggestions for the RGB Fans and Strips I want to add.

This is the case I'm using "https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/Carbide-Series-175R-RGB-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-ATX-Gaming-Case-%E2%80%94-Black/p/CC-9011171-WW" and the motherboard I am using is the "MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max" 

I would love some recommendations for RGB Strips and fans.

so looks like is 12v rgb so any rgb fans should work unless there generic then you cant use the fans that came with the case and have to there controller.

if your planing on not using the 1 rgb fan and the rgb logo then get w/e fans you want just make sur you get the fans for the head on your mb. if you got an 12v rgb header get rgb fans and if you got argb header get argb fans.

oh a side note is that the fans with the case connects with just a splitter from your mb so don't put too much on that one header. in your manual should tell you how much you can do normal around 3 amps. (i don't recommend splitters)

i dont recommend coolermaster....

the fans and strip connector should look like the pic this is the standard 4pin 12v rgb connector.

61PtHCN+GCL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Ended up getting some of the Corsair RGB fans and right now the PC is looking mint! Thank you for the reply, i'm keeping this info for the future