Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheyCallMeStrat

Looking for HTPC keyboard with gyro

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello, I've had a Logitech K400 Plus for a couple of years now, but the godawful touch pad taught me to hate it. Not to mention the creaking plastic that gives me the shivers every time I hear it...

I have been actively looking for something to replace it with, something not very expensive and comfortable at the same time. Then I saw this video of Linus holding a gyro equipped controller-like keyboard and I WANTED IT!!!! It's compact, looks comfortable, has a gyro instead of a clunky touch pad and I cannot find it anywhere. I live in the UK and I searched through Amazon so much for something like it, but all of the models I came across (the non crappy ones at least) don't have a gyro or at least I couldn't find that they do. Does anyone know what make and model this is, or at least a similar gyro equipped one? Thanks in advance!

On 5/5/2020 at 4:27 PM, TheyCallMeStrat said:

Not very helpful would you reckon? :)

correct, but i stand with you in solidarity. 

I hope you find something.  I'm still using the k400 aswell.  When I first built my first HTPC back in 08' I used to use the smaller handheld touchpads, with varying results.  There are a ton a weird ones on Aliexpress now.