What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Oh man... probably Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on PC. I put so many hours into that game and played through it countless times. Its the game that got me into PC gaming I guess :P

Zelda: Ocarina of Time on N64. T'was a beast.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

CRYSIS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!! GOOD OLD 9800AGE

Probably Donkey Kong Country on the SNES which i completed when i was 4, i replay the game now and its brutal!

Need For Speed Carbon

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Halo Combat Evolved. I adore that game and still play it to this day. It's got the best story out of all the Halo games, in my opinion. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Mortal Kombat in PlayStation 1 back when I was still 4 yrs old xD

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

Metal Gear Solid. Best cardboard box... Ever... Of all time...

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.6 GHz Motherboard: MSI SLI Plus Krait Edition RAM: 16 GB (2x8) 1866 MHz Kingston Black Fury Series GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT S340 (Black) Storage: Intel 730 Series SSD (240 GB), Seagate Barracuda (1 TB) Display: LG 24MP55 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB for gaming (1st Player Fire Dancing for typing) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Corsair Gaming 2100 Vengence 7.1 Headset Operating System: Windows 10

Metal Gear solid. I remember the first time I ever saw a commercial was for pizza hut, they were offering a free demo if you bought a pizza. I begged my grandmother for hours and she finally gave in, took me to pizza hut and I got the demo. I played that demo probably 300 times. Once the game came out I got it and beat it 4 or 5 times trying to unlock everything. It's been my favorite game for a long time. 

Midtown madness 2, played that from when i was 3 years old till i was 10, obviosly i played other games, but i played the shit out of this game :D

Grand Theft Auto: San andreas (PS2) on PS3

Edited by ruitti99

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

First game I ever played

Will have been the games on my Atari 2600 Jr, so probably like Millipede, Crystal Castles, Asteroids, Pole Position, Space Invaders, (and many more) that kind of thing, not sure which I played FIRST, but probably one of the above

Then Sonic 2 on the Mega drive 2...

Spyro on the PS1

Red Alert on my First PC like 1997

Spec Ops Ranger Elite (PS1)

SHIT I remember this..especially the satchel charges :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Console: Sega Mega Drive: Sonic The Hedgehog

And I cried freaking tears because thouching something, made something move on the tv.

PC: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

It was damn awesome, and it still is.

Handheld: Pokemon Yellow

Yup.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Super Mario 64 I think, maybe I loved Mario Kart 64 before that, unsure

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Midtown madness 2, played that from when i was 3 years old till i was 10, obviosly i played other games, but i played the shit out of this game :D

Dude midtown madness 3 for the original xbox was amazing! I spent so much time on that game. 

Pokemon Gold. I played my brother's copy for like an hour and then begged my mum to get me it too. I got a copy of Silver and played it for years afterwatds.

FF XII or Disgaea 2 on PS2 ahhh i still have them and play them 

Counter strike 1.6 to GO 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara